ATH Jerel Morrow [Oklahoma State Commit]

Nexus

Nebraska failed to make his final two. Down to OSU and KSU.

Bummed by this "fail". With all his talent and our ability to take DB's to the next level ... I'm truly surprised that we lost out on this kid. I'll be awaiting more nuggets as to what the tipping points away from us are.

this one definetly hurts... these are the kids that we would like to get....we put a lot of time into this kid and hoping for a positive return.. but thats the nature of recruiting...... we seal a lot of deals but we lose a lot of kids too whom i think should end up on our side (just dont tell the recruit that)... in anycase tough loss foo sure

32983u9r39893439(*#(#$u498398(#(*$#( !

:steam :steam :throw :throw

That is my initial reaction. Thought we had this one in the bag.

But I'm not about to be a 20 year old guy freaking out about the decisions of guys a few years younger than me. I have faith the staff will fill his spot... Perhaps with someone better. You can always hope. They've proven very adept at identifying overlooked talent and at least make them give us a good look, and oftentimes committing to us. The time is coming soon for us to start reeling in the big time recruits soon, though. We've got to take the next step on the field and the recruits should come.

ya i dont think alot of people pegged that one correct. most of us thought he was a nebraska lean then he shocks us be eliminating us. then we figured he was k state bound and he shocks us yet again. good luck to him he is a good player

Shows yet again how even experts have only a guess of where a kid will pick.