ATH Jerel Morrow [Oklahoma State Commit]

Nexus

Our coaches just instantly became better recruiters because this kid is a four star prospect now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what the f#*k I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sarcasm

Can't recruit kids though when they go on vacation all summer

Very true. Im sure that Bo and the boys will pop a few tall ones and make sure that the internet know it alls like us have something to bitch about.

From Husker Journal. This kid is a high priority recruit at WR. Hope he ends up here. We have a ton of home games for his family to attend and all games on Big 10 Network.

JUNE 3, 2012. ALL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS JEREL MORROW, ATH, 5-11, 180, 4.5, EMPORIA, KANSAS

“I have 11 (offers) but I have cut it down to 3 schools that I’m really looking at; Nebraska, Kansas State and Oklahoma State.” Morrow said

“Everything is cutting edge,” Morrow said of the Huskers. “Everything for practice is centralized.”

“Need Offensive Players”

“It sounded like Nebraska wants me pretty bad. They like the way I play as a receiver. If everything goes right I probably could play early. They (NU) are in need of offensive players, so I could probably play early.” Morrow said

“Nebraska its wide receiver the other two are defensive back (corner). I like defense but I will play anything. If they find a way to use me on offense I will play offense. I played corner since my since my sophomore year, just last year I played some wide receiver.” Morrow said

Prefers To Play In The Big 12

“Really conference doesn’t matter that much to me,” he said. “I want my parents and my family to see me play. Big 12 states are kind of middle of the United States so my parents will be able to see me. The Big Ten I won’t be able to get my parents there much.”

Jerel said distance is a big factor but not the main reason to base a decision on.

KSU Established Program

“What I like about Kansas State is that they are established. I think they (KSU) can develop me, play for them and I’m the ideal person.” Morrow said

“I’ve been to Manhattan multiple times I like how the fans are down there. The fans are very loyal that’s one big part of it. All the players at K-State like it there too.” Morrow said

Likes Stillwater

“Oklahoma State has a beautiful campus and they take care of you very well. It’s (Stillwater) is a pretty calm town. It’s a very good college town for football.” Morrow said

“Since I’m pretty big I would be able to make an impact there – play early.” Morrow said about the Cowboys.

What’s Up Next

“I think we have some visits planned the next couple of weeks. I want to get my mom up to each place. I want to commit before the season – end of the summer.” Morrow said

Jerel is looking at all aspects before making a decision

“Really overall it’s the school aspect other than football – if I have a fit. Every school has great academic support center for the players. To me right now I want to be ready where I can play not just thrown in there.” Morrow said

“I’m really athletic. I guess on wide receiver standpoint I try to score every time when I get the ball.”

cornhead.gif

i still think we are in a good spot... we were his 1st offer and that still means something.... everthing sounded cherry until the 'wanting to play in the big 12' part... whoooppss..... but i think we can atleast chip in and buy the fam. the B1G network... least we could do!

i still think we are in a good spot... we were his 1st offer and that still means something.... everthing sounded cherry until the 'wanting to play in the big 12' part... whoooppss..... but i think we can atleast chip in and buy the fam. the B1G network... least we could do!

He will have 6-7 games within 4-6 hours away per year at NU.

He will have 6-7 games within 4-6 hours away per year at NU.

yeah i dont get it..... hope someone can point it out to the fam....

I thought that as well. He most likely grew up watching Big XII football, BUT Lincoln is within short driving distance of his home with the opportunity for his family to see a number of away games. Everything is there for him if he wants it......choose NU young man.