ATH Jerel Morrow [Oklahoma State Commit]

Nexus

It's only a matter of time before Oklahoma and the other Big 12 schools take notice of this kid, and throw schollies his way.

Is he waiting out a certain school speed? And does he have a date he would like to have committed by?

I havn't heard of a certain school he is waiting for, and I hvan't heard of a timetable for a committment but I wouldn't be shocked at all if he was our next commit. He will be here for summer camp from what I have heard.

He is really fast and has good timing and patience. He would have a good amount of numbers if he had a good QB throw to him. I think he should be our #1 WR target and we need to get him.

Who you talking about? Statement applies to another team we all know so well!

What?

He is really fast and has good timing and patience. He would have a good amount of numbers if he had a good QB throw to him. I think he should be our #1 WR target and we need to get him.

Who you talking about? Statement applies to another team we all know so well!

What?

Statement could be about our WRs and our QB.... Is what I meant.

I See. He has good patient routes and good timing to catch the ball.

It's only a matter of time before Oklahoma and the other Big 12 schools take notice of this kid, and throw schollies his way.

Is he waiting out a certain school speed? And does he have a date he would like to have committed by?

I havn't heard of a certain school he is waiting for, and I hvan't heard of a timetable for a committment but I wouldn't be shocked at all if he was our next commit. He will be here for summer camp from what I have heard.

So what are you thinking here? Do you think he will commit before he steps on campus, or are you thinking that we wont have a commitment until camps?

So what are you thinking here? Do you think he will commit before he steps on campus, or are you thinking that we wont have a commitment until camps?

My guess is this summer he commits (just my guess).

i have a feeling if he would have made it up for the supposed spring game we had a chance at gaining his commit at that time, but it didnt work out that way because of the weather. but him being around all the guys that had a great time would have helped. I know we are his leader at this point and I agree I wouldnt be surprised if he was our next commit. Just depends on the next time he makes it to lincoln

Mizzou offered him in person yesterday. I have heard that some of the bigger named big12 schools might be extending offers soon as well. Has said it is likely that he visits every local school that offers and plans on doing that later this summer.

I have also seen that ku & ksu are looking at him as a CB. NE is looking as a WR, and I imagine Mizzou is looking at WR too since David Yost is the one who visited him and offered.

Some mizzou people feel that ku had an early lead on this one, but they dont know how that has stuck or not. One would think with MU, NE and others, including KSU are interested that ku would fall back. But who knows. I do know the kid is a ku mens BB fan, dont know how stongly that translates to all other ku sports

• 2 weeks later...