ATH Jerel Morrow [Oklahoma State Commit]

Nexus

minnesota offered

:ahhhhhhhh

Im not saying Minny is Michigan but word I Think they are poise to make a little move! My point... Don't sleep on em....word is their coach can sell.

Kill did coach in Kansas for a couple of years. Maybe he's got some relationships with coaches there. I'm not too worried though.

IIRC I believe he coached at Emporia State which is in, well, Emporia...and Jerel is from Emporia...could be some connection.

I'm hearing that right now it's NU in the lead, followed by KSU and then OKState in that order. He wants to stay within a few hours of home so he narrowed it down to schools within just a few hours of his home. Then he looked at the schools within that distance that were the most "straight up" with him. These 3 won out. We want him for WR, the others want him for DB. I think he'd be good at either. He will visit all 3 with his mom and then choose based on where he feels most comfortable. I'm a bit worried about KSU... he has made a lot of trips there and thus could feel more comfortable because of that reason. However, I do think we will blow his mom away with our quality of people, quality of facilities, academic statistics, etc.

I'm hearing that right now it's NU in the lead, followed by KSU and then OKState in that order. He wants to stay within a few hours of home so he narrowed it down to schools within just a few hours of his home. Then he looked at the schools within that distance that were the most "straight up" with him. These 3 won out. We want him for WR, the others want him for DB. I think he'd be good at either. He will visit all 3 with his mom and then choose based on where he feels most comfortable. I'm a bit worried about KSU... he has made a lot of trips there and thus could feel more comfortable because of that reason. However, I do think we will blow his mom away with our quality of people, quality of facilities, academic statistics, etc.

Thanks for the info! He looks like he would be a good fit for us, let's hope we make a push and get him here!

Really Really like this kid. Has great hand eye coordination, is fast, has great ball skills and great hands. He's already 180 which means he only needs to put on about 10lbs. I really like that we could use him at WR or DB, so he could be placed wherever we had the bigger need. I do not see how this kid isn't a 4star by February. He's just under the radar and doesn't have a lot of long distance offers cause he has stated he will stay close to home.