ATH Charles Williams [Louisville Commit]

Nexus

Did we take a corner last year?

Jackson. Seisay as well, but he's obviously a juco. I think we need two corners in this class.

Forgot about Seisay, but Jackson was a 2011 recruit....

He was a true freshman this year, 2012. I could care less when he was recruited or what class rivals counts him in.

Jackson. Seisay as well, but he's obviously a juco. I think we need two corners in this class.

He was a true freshman this year, 2012. I could care less when he was recruited or what class rivals counts him in.

Understandable, but I was talking about recruiting classes specifically, that is why I credited Jackson to the 2011 class....

Understandable, but I was talking about recruiting classes specifically, that is why I credited Jackson to the 2011 class....

Jackson didn't make it to the university in the 2011 class, therefore he is considered in the 2012 class...

• 2 weeks later...