ATH Charles Williams [Louisville Commit]

Nexus

The kid seems very committed to Ole Miss... but they want him for WR. We want him for CB/NB.

When I hear the guy talk it sounds like he's going to Ole Miss... but some Rivals insiders say there is a very good chance he switches to us and to not count him out.

Perhaps. But he visited us and it visiting Louisville as well. He's sure looking around a lot for someone who is "committed."

I could see it, Strong has a good thing going at Lville! That win over UF will do wonders for them.

As a recruit, I would be worried about STrong leaving L'ville.... The first major SEC Team that struggles is going too throw a lot of money at him....

True true. But they are (one of) "the hot hands" right now. Teddy Bridgewater is the real deal!

I just hope this doesn't have a big ripple effect on us, him going from ol miss to lville, boaz is going to ol miss this weekend, they prob are going to full court press now hope we don't loose out on both

Boaz is going to Louisville this weekend.

Yup I'm an idiot! Maybe this will be good for us, maybe they won't want him as bad