ATH Charles Williams [Louisville Commit]

Nexus

Sounds like TJ did an in home with him this week, very receptive to us still despite his commitment to ol miss

Coming for a visit?

He already did, back on Dec. 15. We have a real shot at this one IMO. Coach TJ has been all over this one.

Good deal.... Seems like TJ is our ace recruiter in the south.... There will no doubt be a few surprises leading up too signing day!

has anyone seen TJ target list on rivals?? thing is massively long! gotta be hard for a guy to give everyone of those kids 100 percent effort.. unless of course he has help along the way.. .but i wonder if he really has to pick and chose who he focuses on now... guess it comes down to who visited etc..... just seems like a lot of kids to deal with, get to know etc....

Looks like we're very much alive with this guy, could be a signing day surprise. We're recruiting him as a nickel corner.

Isn't that nickel guy usually bigger? (not that he couldn't bulk up) Eric Hagg played at 210. I thought Ciante was a little over matched in run support at times this year. (maybe that was just the entire team)

I would think that the staff likes his height at 6'2" and figures he could easily add a little weight to his frame.