QB Damian Williams

• 2 weeks later...

Latest from Husker Journal.

JULY 1, 2012. ALL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS DAMIAN WILLIAMS, QB, 6-1, 215, METAIRIE (RUMMEL), LOUISIANA

Damian has offers from Kansas State, Louisiana-Monroe, Nebraska, Southern Miss, Tulane, Memphis and Florida International.

“Nebraska has been recruiting me since spring football. Coach Tim Beck and Terry Joseph came down and liked what they saw. They said I have a strong arm and accuracy.” Williams said

“Coach Beck said he likes way I play offense and Nebraska has a young offense.”

“I like Nebraska,” Williams said. “It’s the only school (football) in the state, no pro teams, baseball anything like. Great fans too.”

“I’m hoping to get some more offers,” he says. “I’m going to Alabama and Florida State later this summer. Those two might offer me later and hopefully more.”

“Alabama has a very rich program and I would like to be a part of that. There is a lot about Florida State I like. It’s a young team and I like how Coach Jimbo Fisher runs his program.” Williams said

cornhead.gif

Latest from Husker Journal.

JULY 1, 2012. ALL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS DAMIAN WILLIAMS, QB, 6-1, 215, METAIRIE (RUMMEL), LOUISIANA

Damian has offers from Kansas State, Louisiana-Monroe, Nebraska, Southern Miss, Tulane, Memphis and Florida International.

“Nebraska has been recruiting me since spring football. Coach Tim Beck and Terry Joseph came down and liked what they saw. They said I have a strong arm and accuracy.” Williams said

“Coach Beck said he likes way I play offense and Nebraska has a young offense.”

“I like Nebraska,” Williams said. “It’s the only school (football) in the state, no pro teams, baseball anything like. Great fans too.”

“I’m hoping to get some more offers,” he says. “I’m going to Alabama and Florida State later this summer. Those two might offer me later and hopefully more.”

Alabama has a very rich program and I would like to be a part of that. There is a lot about Florida State I like. It’s a young team and I like how Coach Jimbo Fisher runs his program.” Williams said

cornhead.gif

I wonder what he means by this comment? :sarcasm