QB Damian Williams

Ha! He looks like he has very impressive stature for a guy who is supposed to be just 6'1. And I don't know if this is a good thing or not but it rarely looks like he is having to make an effort. When he throws the ball just sorta floats out there (even on the good throws). When he runs it doesn't look like he's gunning all out, sprinting, just gliding along.

this guy is our #1 QB target right now. However, I think he's going to be getting some very big SEC offers soon as well... if the kid is willing to go far from home... if.... then I hope he chooses NU, but if he ends up getting a bunch of SEC offers then I see him staying there.

Then what??

Then we find someone else. It would be wise if the coaches had a couple more guys lined up that they are talking to in case this one fails. I see this kid staying SEC when it's all said and done... he is just too good to not have an SEC west team all over him and as statistics show, a majority of recruits stay close to home. I Hope that the coaches offer at least one other QB that they really like in addition to this guy. We have room to take both if we need to but at the same time it would help us make leeway with someone else if this kid falls through, we'd already be on the next guy and have developed the relationship with him.

Ha! He looks like he has very impressive stature for a guy who is supposed to be just 6'1. And I don't know if this is a good thing or not but it rarely looks like he is having to make an effort. When he throws the ball just sorta floats out there (even on the good throws). When he runs it doesn't look like he's gunning all out, sprinting, just gliding along.

Very true, Zoogies. He puts a lot of "touch" on the ball and the film rarely shows him zipping it into a tight spot. There is a deep ball towards the end of one of the videos where it looks like he puts about everything he's got into it. It's not one of the -let me throw it as far as I can- throws but more like a deep ball that he had to get there quick. He puts it right on the money.

He looks very similar to Cody Green. He is definately a pass first QB, but I would say a little more accurate and mechanics are definately better than Cody's. I think if we can pull him in and get some experience under him we would see what Green could have been. He would be great in Becks spread type offense.

• 2 weeks later...