OT J.D. Hinnant [Cal Commit]

Nexus

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"The fans at Nebraska are amazing,” Hinnant said. “They’ve got the best fan base in the whole country I think. It was just awesome being there and watching the Huskers come back.”

“I think last night showed Nebraska can battle through adversity,” he said. “They were down 17 points – a lot of teams might have quit but they were able to show that they were going to fight. It was just an awesome game to watch.”

“I knew it was going to be a good visit, but I didn’t expect things to be this nice,” Hinnant said. “Nebraska was absolutely amazing.”

-Will visit Oregon November 17th, and will likely make a decision following that visit.

"The fans at Nebraska are amazing,” Hinnant said. “They’ve got the best fan base in the whole country I think. It was just awesome being there and watching the Huskers come back.”

“I think last night showed Nebraska can battle through adversity,” he said. “They were down 17 points – a lot of teams might have quit but they were able to show that they were going to fight. It was just an awesome game to watch.”

“I knew it was going to be a good visit, but I didn’t expect things to be this nice,” Hinnant said. “Nebraska was absolutely amazing.”

-Will visit Oregon November 17th, and will likely make a decision following that visit.

bla, bla, bla ... doesn't sound good :-) ... the typical comments from a Cali player ... sounds like we will we make his Top 2.

bla, bla, bla ... doesn't sound good :-) ... the typical comments from a Cali player ... sounds like we will we make his Top 2.

That's what I like to hear, keep it positive.

It was positive ... see the :-)

Simply making the point that he said the same thing every other recruit says. Everyone comes away with a positive experience and rates us high ... bla bla bla ... I'm from Missouri ... so you gotta "Show Me" something before I bite. That doesn't mean I'm not positive. When it comes to recruiting, I'm more like a "realist" ... and thus, nothing that has been stated seems to count as much as us who wear the "red colored" glasses. Have to wait and see what those comments really mean by his committment to us or someone else.

It was positive ... see the :-)

Simply making the point that he said the same thing every other recruit says. Everyone comes away with a positive experience and rates us high ... bla bla bla ... I'm from Missouri ... so you gotta "Show Me" something before I bite. That doesn't mean I'm not positive. When it comes to recruiting, I'm more like a "realist" ... and thus, nothing that has been stated seems to count as much as us who wear the "red colored" glasses. Have to wait and see what those comments really mean by his committment to us or someone else.

I understand, I should have put a smiley at the end, like I said in another post I hate it when people say things that make sense and it's not what I want to hear :)