Fighting Erstad's vs the Indiana Hoosiers

I'm guessing we just aren't as good as we anticipated (hoped).

Reality is that this is a team that was LAST in the Big 12 and I think a lot of us incorrectly assumed that (historically) the Big 10 was not going to be much of a challenge.

And maybe it wouldn't have been with our older teams, but this team is not them.

For whatever reason, they are missing something (including a bunch of mental errors) that should not be occurring this late in the season.

I am not down on the players or coaches and I think better days are ahead, but the results tell me we thought we were better than we have shown.

what a crock... seems like this team had it going fairly well for the first half of the season... now just crumbling. tired? fatigued? or the bottom line is we just lack much talent.

Or our head coach isn't very good. This team just tends to not show up at times. That's on the head coach. In fact, we've lost an amazing amount of games we had no business losing this season. At the beginning of the year, all the way through to now. Darin better right this ship next year, because people are going to stop caring altogether.

come on Gumbo, Its very noticeable that the cupboard was pretty bare when Erstad took over. Don't start the Bad coach thing again... This team will get better next year and the year after as well as Erstad will improve as a recruiter and an all around head coach.