QB Devante Kincade [Ole Miss Commit]

He is just fishing for offers from Oklahoma and Texas. Which is why he stated he would decide soon, and moved back the date. Im guessing he will end up at ND or Oregon State (he likes Mike Leech).

Isn't he moving the date up..?

sorry, moved up. He wants Texas and Oklahoma bad, but i doubt they will reach out to him before then. He kinda figured this out and moved up the date to try to apply pressure. I dont think its going to work, but i cant blame the kid for trying. I think he understands this as well, but has to try.

Also, was Mike Riley at Oregon state (not Mike L, not sure what i was smoking). They seemed to hit off pretty well. Kstate is only in the mix because they are in the b12. Not sure what matters most, close to home, playing for a coach you like, or a degree from ND.

24/7 recruiting site doesnt even have us in his top 5 anymore. Too bad, looks like a lot of talent.

He is just fishing for offers from Oklahoma and Texas. Which is why he stated he would decide soon, and moved back the date. Im guessing he will end up at ND or Oregon State (he likes Mike Leech).

Your way off man

A lot less than you think, sir. I guess all we can do is wait and see what happens in a few days

Your way off man

A lot less than you think, sir. I guess all we can do is wait and see what happens in a few days

Your so far off i thought you were going to come back and say you posted in the wrong thread. He likes Mike Leech so hes going to Oregon State??? Miike Leech coaches at Washington State.

Then you say he moved his decision back, when he really moved it up. Are you sure you are thinking of Devante Kincade QB from Skyline TX? If your drunk i will forgive you.

Sorry i posted in an early post i read it wrong and was distracted this morning. The deadline was still to pressure to Oklahoma; mixed up Mike L and Mike R, had Leech on my mind (hear way too much about Leach here in Washington). But my forcast on his decision is pretty spot on, atleast according to 2 people close to him (or pretend to be) and several recruiting sites

Like i said, we will see shortly. I would LOVE to see him at NU along with Stanton (which is hear is all but official)

Sorry i posted in an early post i read it wrong and was distracted this morning. The deadline was still to pressure to Oklahoma; mixed up Mike L and Mike R, had Leech on my mind (hear way too much about Leach here in Washington). But my forcast on his decision is pretty spot on, atleast according to 2 people close to him (or pretend to be) and several recruiting sites

Like i said, we will see shortly. I would LOVE to see him at NU along with Stanton (which is hear is all but official)

Looks like you may need to reevaluate your sources a bit.