QB Devante Kincade [Ole Miss Commit]

According to Scout.com, Kincade now has the Huskers in his Top 6, along with Kansas State, Mississipi State, Ole Miss, Notre Dame and Oregon State.

"My top six isn't in any order," Kincade told Scout. "I'm not trying to commit anytime soon. Nebraska is a school that is in the same situation as the others. I feel like I can come in and compete for the starting job and they run the read-option, which I'm familiar with."

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husker_Extra_Group/Husker_Extra/blog/recruiting_keeping_up_with_kincade.html

This is the one kid on the board at this point you can single out and say we NEED to sign. I love this kids game the more I watch him. Incredible touch on this throws. He is probably 15 in the video above mind you. Sophomore tape.

We absolutely need to get this kid to play QB at NU.

• Fire 1

This is the one kid on the board at this point you can single out and say we NEED to sign. I love this kids game the more I watch him. Incredible touch on this throws. He is probably 15 in the video above mind you. Sophomore tape.

Especially if Jennings doesn't visit. I completely agree.

he will be extremely hard to get.........

he will be extremely hard to get.........

Jennings? Yes he will be.

• 2 weeks later...