Sarah Palin comes out of the closet...for Nebraska Football?

On her facebook:

Congratulations to Deb Fischer

by Sarah Palin on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 11:35pm ·

As recently as a week ago, Deb Fischer was dismissed by the establishment. Why? Because she is not part of the good old boys’ permanent political class. The message from the people of Nebraska is simple and powerful: America is looking for real change in Washington, and commonsense conservatives like Deb Fischer represent that change. I applaud Moms like Deb Fischer who are bold enough to step up and run on a conservative platform to restore America and protect our children’s future. Congratulations to the people of Nebraska.

As the Huskers’ fight song goes: “The eyes of the land, upon every hand, are looking at you. Fight on for victory!” :bonez

- Sarah Palin

Pretty cool giving us props!!!

That's the opposite of cool. Sarah Palin is perhaps the dumbest and most embarrassing person in the history of American politics. Which is not an easy achievement.

That being said. I'd hit it.

On the other hand I think she is smart about what she is doing in politics and it is definately working. She has been able to ruffle feathers and change the view points of many Americans on who are leaders are and the agendas they have especially the career politicians. I don't think she would be a good canidate for president or vice for that matter, but I would definately want her on my side.

That's the opposite of cool. Sarah Palin is perhaps the dumbest and most embarrassing person in the history of American politics. Which is not an easy achievement.

That being said. I'd hit it.

I could name a lot more.

For starters you have this guy.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

Or this crown jewel of politics..........

And if you are wondering, no I would not vote for Palin and yes I hope that she does not get on the Republican ticket. She is doing great just where she is at.

I could name a lot more.

For starters you have this guy.........

<snip>

Or this crown jewel of politics..........

<snip>

And if you are wondering, no I would not vote for Palin and yes I hope that she does not get on the Republican ticket. She is doing great just where she is at.

No. If they spend enough time in the public eye, anyone can and will on occasion say something dumb, trip over their words, get their facts wrong or otherwise come across as an idiot. The difference for Palin and her reality-averse fantasy worldview is the consistency with which she says / does dumb things or, all too frequently, outright lies and distorts. If ever there was an example of a perfect idiot, she's it.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...