***cue the guy who knows all the details of the McDonald's coffee lawsuit***

(fyi, it's not me, but someone on here a while back went into great detail about how the coffee was ridiculously overheated or something)

coffee5.gif

:lol: Was it you? I couldn't remember who it was, or the exact details.

(fyi, it's not me, but someone on here a while back went into great detail about how the coffee was ridiculously overheated or something)

coffee5.gif

It was. knapplc and I went round and round on that one.

She added that following the gruesome discovery, her son was "traumatized," couldn't eat or sleep, and had been prescribed medication

Prepping for the lawsuit. I can see that this is disgusting. It's not worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

If these lawsuits are all to be taken at face value, we have a LOT of very weak-minded people in this country. A shameful amount.

You're right. It will be worth Millions.

She added that following the gruesome discovery, her son was "traumatized," couldn't eat or sleep, and had been prescribed medication

Prepping for the lawsuit. I can see that this is disgusting. It's not worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.

If these lawsuits are all to be taken at face value, we have a LOT of very weak-minded people in this country. A shameful amount.

You're right. It will be worth Millions.

Wonder what the finger was worth to the poor schlub that lost it?

And don't point the finger at the mother.... She's just looked out for her kid!!!

If you're referring to the infamous McDonald's case, might want to brush up on the details a bit more ;) It's only a Google's click away, wasn't a lip, and "burnt" and "hot" are both used a bit liberally here.

No I'm not talking about the Liebeck v. McDonalds case. Anyways since you brought up that case who places hot coffee in between their knees? Does that car not have cup holders? Here's another bright old lady who's suing Apple for walking into their glass door.

The case I was talking about I thought I heard about a Husband who sued a fast food chain restaurant because the coffee burnt his wifes lip to the point where she couldn't perform daily tasks. I heard this when I was in High School or College (01'-05') on the radio so its been a while. Not sure if it was a joke or not but I can't find anything about this case using Google search.

EDIT: I found the link on what I was talking about with the burnt lip

A woman who claims she was permanently scarred after a hot pickle from a McDonald's hamburger fell on her chin is suing the restaurant for more than $100,000. Veronica M. Martin claims in a lawsuit filed in Knox County Circuit Court that the burn also caused her physical and mental pain. She is seeking $110,000. Her husband, Darrin Martin, is seeking $15,000, because he "has been deprived of the services and consortium of his wife."

A woman who claims she was permanently scarred after a hot pickle from a McDonald's hamburger fell on her chin is suing the restaurant for more than $100,000. Veronica M. Martin claims in a lawsuit filed in Knox County Circuit Court that the burn also caused her physical and mental pain. She is seeking $110,000. Her husband, Darrin Martin, is seeking $15,000, because he "has been deprived of the services and consortium of his wife.

Jesus H Christ wtf is wrong with people these days!!

coffee5.gif

It was. knapplc and I went round and round on that one.

Until I put him in a half-nelson of incontrovertible logic and he tapped out. :B):D