Could you marry a virgin?..Would you?

Could. But probably wouldn't. Just like I wouldn't buy a new car without a test drive.

Yeah, but you get no benefit from somebody else test driving that new car for you. I can see wanting to test the waters with her before getting married but I see no problem with the girl being a virgin until you get a shot at it.

Don't get me wrong--I wouldn't take a hoe for a wife.

First off I'm 36 and if I wanted to marry a girl that was a virgin, she would be either 18, or have serous issues (IMO), so no. I never did get the hoe thing, about ten years ago I was moving back to the US, and needed a place to live. An old friend was losing her roomy, and neither of us could afford to go it alone. Anyway, I always knew she liked a roll in the hay, but I had no idea. She was unbelievable, staying at random dudes house etc., I think she was an extreme case of the "slut" phase that a lot of girls go through, but that gave me a lot of insight into how girls minds work.

On the flip side I was little better, picking up random girls, heck having a good looking chick friend for a wing man was awesome, girls are so competitive, that women would see us together and they would approach me at the bar when getting drinks etc., Ahh anyway, what were we talking about....

Anyway, she has since long calmed down, and is getting married soon, her soon to be, knows about her past and sees past it. In the end it really doesn't matter, as long as she is committed to you at the time, her time before you is none of your business (As long as she doesn't bring some transmittable baggage to the party).. Anyway hard to focus, but I think you get what I'm saying...

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is the perception of her and who she was really changed when I moved in with her, I kind of looked down on her for acting like a hooker, but I quickly realized that she was what I was, a young sexually charged person, and for a long time I used her charms to help me get with other women.

I guess you're more open minded than me. I probably wouldn't take a hoe for a Mrs--given other available alternatives, that is. I had a girlfriend in college who had gotten around a bit before I dated her. Every time she flirted with some guy who she'd known before it made me wonder whether she had slept with him. Not a huge deal or anything. But it wasn't the best feeling.

I could be... I guess it does bother people, my current GF and I pretty much settled on "I know you've been around, just make sure we cant give each other something crazy, and move on", she will see some guys she been with or dated, from time to time, but she just says hi or does nothing, to go flirt with a dude is just being a bitch.

662000-lolo-jones.jpg

Lolo Jones will be chasing Olympic gold this summer at the Olympic games, but she may have plenty of suitors chasing after her away from the track. The 29-year-old recently admitted in an interview with Real Sports on HBO that she is a virgin, waiting until marriage to have sex, and that it's been awfully difficult to remain that way at times.

LINK

And I thought virgins were mythical, unobtainable creatures. Well, here's one. She looks like a keeper to me.

That's a hell of a commitment to make with someone without knowing if you're sexually compatible. So, no it's a bad idea.

No chance. Lets just leave aside the religious chasm that would be between us for a second. I need to know if I'm sexually compatible with someone before thats the only person I will, perhaps, ever have sex with again.

This thread needs a poll.

You have a penis and she a vagina, correct?

662000-lolo-jones.jpg

Lolo Jones will be chasing Olympic gold this summer at the Olympic games, but she may have plenty of suitors chasing after her away from the track. The 29-year-old recently admitted in an interview with Real Sports on HBO that she is a virgin, waiting until marriage to have sex, and that it's been awfully difficult to remain that way at times.

LINK

And I thought virgins were mythical, unobtainable creatures. Well, here's one. She looks like a keeper to me.

Talented, driven, strong convictions, beautiful... Hmmm wonder how long until they put out a million dollar bounty for the first guy to conquer her...

That's a hell of a commitment to make with someone without knowing if you're sexually compatible. So, no it's a bad idea.

No chance. Lets just leave aside the religious chasm that would be between us for a second. I need to know if I'm sexually compatible with someone before thats the only person I will, perhaps, ever have sex with again.

That has f#*k all to do with whether or not someone is mindbogglingly boring in the sack.

That has f#*k all to do with whether or not someone is mindbogglingly boring in the sack.

A buddy of mine in college had a nickname for his girlfriend: Dead fish in bed. He called her that all the time, right to her face in front of people. They got married. But then divorced. Probably because she was a Dead fish in bed.

A buddy of mine in college had a nickname for his girlfriend: Dead fish in bed. He called her that all the time, right to her face in front of people. They got married. But then divorced. Probably because she was a Dead fish in bed.

That. . . and because he was a dick about it. :lol:

This is a disgusting view of sex and marriage. You're implying that someone who isn't highly entertaining and pleasing in sex is less worthy of marriage or superior to someone else who isn't. Maybe you think I'm putting words in your mouth, but that's the natural and inescapable progression of where that line of thinking leads, and it is entirely and absolutely selfish in nature. Outside of religious belief or not, marriage needs to have at least some element of selflessness and sacrifice in order to work. If it doesn't, we all know what it leads to. Like it should be a surprise that the couple NUance referenced got divorced, and not because she wasn't exciting in the sack.

Yeah, sex certainly isn't the only criteria. It may not even be the most important one. But it is a component of marriage. Plus, it makes arguments quickly fade from memory when you and your spouse can have great make-up sex.

As for the guy I mentioned, even if his wife deserved her nickname Dead-Fish-in-Bed (I have no idea whether true or not, btw), a suitable nickname for the guy could have been Prick-Most-of-the-Time. (Hey, it's true.) Which is probably the real reason their marriage failed.

Its not that simple. There is so much more to it. There is frequency to start with. Not looking for someone who is going to have the mindset that once the number of kids are reached sex stops forever. And that is before getting into the activities in the bedroom itself.

Man!

I started off watching that clip and began hating? all things Bible...But they grew on me a little after re-watching even though the guy still bugs me a little..A tad Narcissistic?

You'll hopefully find out There's a lot more to it than having the proper equipment..And that you should never stop learning.

My ex-Wife was probably the 81st woman I had sex with..And even though I was her 3rd Husband, and she claimed fourth person she had sex with, I probably learned more from her than all the rest.

The lack of experience on either side isn't even remotely what would concern me..

Anyone can be taught a few gymnastics moves and hopefully..both partners would be open to try/create new things to fight off boredom or complacency..It's the mindset that makes someone WANT to abstain for such a long time that would probably scare me off.

An d don't even get me started in the number of former virgins I've been with...and dissapointed.

They tried bringing me down with baggage fees. I pulled out duct tape & came back looking 9 months preggos w quintuplets. Fight the system.--Lolo in a twitter

lolo_jones_soapbox-400x300.jpg

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2012/05/track-star-lolo-jones-bashes-critics-after-hbo-virginity-interview.html

Lolo Jones may be able to fly over hurdles, but those obstacles are nothing compared with the blowback from her HBO interview.

In a segment earlier this week on "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel," the comely 29-year-old track star -- a 2008 Olympic contender who looked bound for a gold medal until she got tripped up near the finish line -- said she's never been able to get a man to commit to her because she's a virgin and won't have sex until marriage.

This touched off a media firestorm that culminated with a TMZ TV segment, complete with ribald puns, ribbing Jones as a goody-two-shoes and even as possibly dishonest about her sex life.

When a fan on Twitter suggested that TMZ had tried to make Jones look like a "lying, lonely virgin dork," Jones on Friday icily replied: "I've seen Celebs get teased less for releasing a sex tapes #ironic."

She didn't stop there. When another Twitter user suggested that Jones' cheesecake magazine shots are not in keeping with her Christian faith, she shot back: "Go to a museum & look at naked pictures/statues of ppl & its considered art but what I did is not? u see no parts exposed."

And to those who joked that with her values and sports prowess, she should be dating the religiously devout NFL quarterback Tim Tebow, the biracial Jones replied cryptically: "Ask Tebow if he wants a glass of milk. If he says yes, ask him if he prefers chocolate. if he says no, then no more Tebow date suggestions."

Jones is currently hoping to nab a medal at the London Olympics that start in late July. Looks like there'll be more fiery tweets between now and then.