Could you marry a virgin?..Would you?

Could. But probably wouldn't. Just like I wouldn't buy a new car without a test drive.

I sometimes felt that way..with the same car analogy...But the closest I've come to bad sex (with a partner) almost always involved virgins..The trick is Practice, Practice, Practice...

Could. But probably wouldn't. Just like I wouldn't buy a new car without a test drive.

I sometimes felt that way..with the same car analogy...But the closest I've come to bad sex (with a partner) almost always involved virgins..The trick is Practice, Practice, Practice...

Yeah, I think most women don't figure out the whole sex thing until they're in their 20s. To be fair, men are probly the same. But at least I tried to get in as much practice as possible. :lol:

Depends on how long the pre-marriage dating/engagement has to last. That could be a long time with zero action.

True...

But then I didn't become the virgin I am today until a couple of years AFTER I got married.

Funny how marriage can do that to you.