Could you marry a virgin?..Would you?

Isn't Lolo hanging with Suh a lot...I read somewhere that they were seen together but it slips my mind right now.

I heard it was Tebow. Or at least Entertainment Tonight was pushing for it.

It sure wouldn't be hard for her to remain a virgin if she was dating Tebow

Isn't Lolo hanging with Suh a lot...I read somewhere that they were seen together but it slips my mind right now.

I heard it was Tebow. Or at least Entertainment Tonight was pushing for it.

It sure wouldn't be hard for her to remain a virgin if she was dating Tebow

He'll probably cry after his first time!

Could. But probably wouldn't. Just like I wouldn't buy a new car without a test drive.

Yeah, but you get no benefit from somebody else test driving that new car for you. I can see wanting to test the waters with her before getting married but I see no problem with the girl being a virgin until you get a shot at it.

Could. But probably wouldn't. Just like I wouldn't buy a new car without a test drive.

Yeah, but you get no benefit from somebody else test driving that new car for you. I can see wanting to test the waters with her before getting married but I see no problem with the girl being a virgin until you get a shot at it.

Yeah, but you don't need to train the car to drive it. And the car doesn't get better at being driven after it's been taken out of the new car lot a few times. Don't get me wrong--I wouldn't take a hoe for a wife. But virgins aren't all they're cracked up to be. They're often a bloody mess.

/And yes, that was a double entendre.

• Fire 1

Yeah, but you don't need to train the car to drive it. And the car doesn't get better at being driven after it's been taken out of the new car lot a few times. Don't get me wrong--I wouldn't take a hoe for a wife. But virgins aren't all they're cracked up to be. They're often a bloody mess.

/And yes, that was a double entendre.

+1 That was pure awesomeness!

Don't get me wrong--I wouldn't take a hoe for a wife.

First off I'm 36 and if I wanted to marry a girl that was a virgin, she would be either 18, or have serous issues (IMO), so no. I never did get the hoe thing, about ten years ago I was moving back to the US, and needed a place to live. An old friend was losing her roomy, and neither of us could afford to go it alone. Anyway, I always knew she liked a roll in the hay, but I had no idea. She was unbelievable, staying at random dudes house etc., I think she was an extreme case of the "slut" phase that a lot of girls go through, but that gave me a lot of insight into how girls minds work.

On the flip side I was little better, picking up random girls, heck having a good looking chick friend for a wing man was awesome, girls are so competitive, that women would see us together and they would approach me at the bar when getting drinks etc., Ahh anyway, what were we talking about....

Anyway, she has since long calmed down, and is getting married soon, her soon to be, knows about her past and sees past it. In the end it really doesn't matter, as long as she is committed to you at the time, her time before you is none of your business (As long as she doesn't bring some transmittable baggage to the party).. Anyway hard to focus, but I think you get what I'm saying...

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is the perception of her and who she was really changed when I moved in with her, I kind of looked down on her for acting like a hooker, but I quickly realized that she was what I was, a young sexually charged person, and for a long time I used her charms to help me get with other women.

Don't get me wrong--I wouldn't take a hoe for a wife.

First off I'm 36 and if I wanted to marry a girl that was a virgin, she would be either 18, or have serous issues (IMO), so no. I never did get the hoe thing, about ten years ago I was moving back to the US, and needed a place to live. An old friend was losing her roomy, and neither of us could afford to go it alone. Anyway, I always knew she liked a roll in the hay, but I had no idea. She was unbelievable, staying at random dudes house etc., I think she was an extreme case of the "slut" phase that a lot of girls go through, but that gave me a lot of insight into how girls minds work.

On the flip side I was little better, picking up random girls, heck having a good looking chick friend for a wing man was awesome, girls are so competitive, that women would see us together and they would approach me at the bar when getting drinks etc., Ahh anyway, what were we talking about....

Anyway, she has since long calmed down, and is getting married soon, her soon to be, knows about her past and sees past it. In the end it really doesn't matter, as long as she is committed to you at the time, her time before you is none of your business (As long as she doesn't bring some transmittable baggage to the party).. Anyway hard to focus, but I think you get what I'm saying...

EDIT: What I'm trying to say is the perception of her and who she was really changed when I moved in with her, I kind of looked down on her for acting like a hooker, but I quickly realized that she was what I was, a young sexually charged person, and for a long time I used her charms to help me get with other women.

I guess you're more open minded than me. I probably wouldn't take a hoe for a Mrs--given other available alternatives, that is. I had a girlfriend in college who had gotten around a bit before I dated her. Every time she flirted with some guy who she'd known before it made me wonder whether she had slept with him. Not a huge deal or anything. But it wasn't the best feeling.

Mine were three co-workers.shortly after a 6-year relationship with a girl I thought I was going to marry...(I worked several jobs while attending college).

One was 22..6'3 and had been on a Volleyball scholarship at UNL her Fr year. Looked a little like Helen Hunt.

The second was adopted as a baby, and just graduated UNL Business school..(24)...Looked sorta like LoLo ^^^

The 3rd Was born in S.Korea and raised by a NE farm family after she was ~12..Had also just graduated UNL Business school a couple years before when I did my internship..She was 30.