HB members in real life

oops..that splains it..Should've just waited for the posts to come in..I thought it was some kind of muslim bandage.

I know next to nothing about country music...

It's all good...

90% of rap, I can't stand, and about 75% of country...

New rap is awful. Lil Wayne and TYGA are just terrible..

agreed... only "new" rap I like are guys that were around from back in the cay like the Beasties and Cypress Hill

oops..that splains it..Should've just waited for the posts to come in..I thought it was some kind of muslim bandage.

It's all good...

agreed... only "new" rap I like are guys that were around from back in the cay like the Beasties and Cypress Hill

I sit alright with EMINEM..

It's all good...

I sit alright with EMINEM..

his first couple albums were pretty good, but he's just become "eh", on the past two...

Other way around Walks.

You are too young to be on the crack... Have you ever heard "It Takes a Nation of Millions"?

Not on crack and haven't heard It Takes A Nation Of Millions.

good, in the words of Denis Leary, never do a drug named after part of your own ass...

secondly, do yourself a favor, listen to it, and you'll know of what I speak of...

Ok I guess I will.

not guess...

The most important tracks, "Bring the Noise", "Don't Believe the Hype", "She Watch Channel Zero", "Night of the Living Baseheads", "Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos", and (personal fave) "Rebel Without a Pause"

Wow. This rap music talk is making sick. The Beastie Boys I can live with, but the rest has got to go. If you want to listen to some rap. Listen to Anthrax-I'm The Man.

Wow. This rap music talk is making sick. The Beastie Boys I can live with, but the rest has got to go. If you want to listen to some rap. Listen to Anthrax-I'm The Man.

Listen to Public Enemies, "She Watch Channel Zero", and see if the sample sounds familiar?

I never could get in to rap. There are couple of old songs I don't mind though. Always liked Colors by Ice-T.

Listen to Public Enemies, "She Watch Channel Zero", and see if the sample sounds familiar?

I never could get in to rap. There are couple of old songs I don't mind though. Always liked Colors by Ice-T.

well, they sample Slayer, so that always scored points with me...

not to mention, the whole reason I got into Public Enemy, was due to Scott Ian of Anthrax, always wearing their shirt...