HB members in real life

supremely overrated...

You are a monster how can you say that?

because he was homie...

Tupac, Biggie, Jay-z, all immesely overrated..

Those cats wish they could have been KRS One, Q Tip, and Chuck D

I had the luck of meeting DMC, of the hip hop group Run DMC, and he broke it down to me like this. If Tupac couldn't talk about thugging, what would he have rapped about, if Biggie or Jay Z couldn't rap about hustling, what would they have rapped about? Back in the day, they had to not only be wordsmiths, but also tell a story as well.

I agree Biggie was overated. I really like Immortal Technique he tells a story. But if you dont like California Love, Hit em up, and Changes and Ghetto Gospel you must be crazy.

supremely overrated...

because he was homie...

I had the luck of meeting DMC, of the hip hop group Run DMC, and he broke it down to me like this. If Tupac couldn't talk about thugging, what would he have rapped about, if Biggie or Jay Z couldn't rap about hustling, what would they have rapped about? Back in the day, they had to not only be wordsmiths, but also tell a story as well.

I agree Biggie was overated. I really like Immortal Technique he tells a story. But if you dont like California Love, Hit em up, and Changes and Ghetto Gospel you must be crazy.

You need to go old school young padawan.

Boogie Down Production - By Any Means Necessary (My Philosophy one of the iconic hip hop songs)

Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back (quite possibly the greatest hip hop album, ever made. Chuck D's vocals sound like what he's telling you, is the gospel)

Tribe Called Quest - Low End Theory (Q Tip, simply amazing, and one of the first apperances of Busta Rhymes)

Beastie Boys - Pauls Boutique (I know you always hear about "Licensed to Ill", but this might be the other best hip hop album of all time)

Anyone of those 4 albums, completely crush what Biggie, Tupac, or Jay-Z have ever put out....

supremely overrated...

because he was homie...

Boogie Down Production - By Any Means Necessary (My Philosophy one of the iconic hip hop songs)

Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back (quite possibly the greatest hip hop album, ever made. Chuck D's vocals sound like what he's telling you, is the gospel)

Tribe Called Quest - Low End Theory (Q Tip, simply amazing, and one of the first apperances of Busta Rhymes)

Beastie Boys - Pauls Boutique (I know you always hear about "Licensed to Ill", but this might be the other best hip hop album of all time)

Anyone of those 4 albums, completely crush what Biggie, Tupac, or Jay-Z have ever put out....

NOOOOO WAY! PAC over anyone any day. Thats just the way it is things will never stay the same from Changes..

NOOOOO WAY! PAC over anyone any day. Thats just the way it is things will never stay the same from Changes..

Pac's not fit to hold Chuck D's mic...

oops..that splains it..Should've just waited for the posts to come in..I thought it was some kind of muslim bandage.

I know next to nothing about country music...

It's all good...

90% of rap, I can't stand, and about 75% of country...

New rap is awful. Lil Wayne and TYGA are just terrible..