HB members in real life

oops..that splains it..Should've just waited for the posts to come in..I thought it was some kind of muslim bandage.

I know next to nothing about country music...

It's all good...

90% of rap, I can't stand, and about 75% of country...

You're more tolerant than me..I'm about 102% and 94%.

Even though I have a cousin who's older brother I used to jam with in highschool, now living in Nashville and writing for Country musicians. (Note, the obligatory reference to "walking shoes" in his

ng). ..set a (then) record for the slowest climb to #1 by a country single..

And I have a hard time not laughing when someone mentions "Classic Hip Hop"...And wonder why nobody has mentioned my one rap CD in my over 2000 album collection..I bought used... just to expand my collection a little and in the faint hope it might get me layed someday...Tone Loc...although I don't think I ever listened to anything on it other than "Wild Thang" and "Funky Cold Medina"..

I always thought M&M and the Beasties were your generation's Elvis Pressley..(White dudes stealing ..I mean making "black music" palateable to the masses).

oops..that splains it..Should've just waited for the posts to come in..I thought it was some kind of muslim bandage.

I know next to nothing about country music...

It's all good...

90% of rap, I can't stand, and about 75% of country...

You're more tolerant than me..I'm about 102% and 94%.

Even though I have a cousin who's older brother I used to jam with in highschool, now living in Nashville and writing for Country musicians. (Note, the obligatory reference to "walking shoes" in his

ng). ..set a (then) record for the slowest climb to #1 by a country single..

And I have a hard time not laughing when someone mentions "Classic Hip Hop"...And wonder why nobody has mentioned my one rap CD in my over 2000 album collection..I bought used... just to expand my collection a little and in the faint hope it might get me layed someday...Tone Loc...although I don't think I ever listened to anything on it other than "Wild Thang" and "Funky Cold Medina"..

I always thought M&M and the Beasties were your generation's Elvis Pressley..(White dudes stealing ..I mean making "black music" palateable to the masses).

I appreciate the dudes that put thought into what they did. 95% of hip hop is void of that, and even more so today. Rap and Metal share some things, both looked down upon, even though rap cared about being accepted and mainstream, where metal will always be for the outcasts and the misunderstood.

I didn't really get into "Metal" until Metalica did that thing with the orchestra and then sorta worked my way back..I kow the metal purists hate that orchestra album, but it did give me a new appreciation of it.

Back in MY day, (in my small community) we considered Zeppelin and Van Halen or Ted Nugent (sorta?) metal.

I still say Ozzy Osborn sounds like Bette Davis after her stroke.

I didn't really get into "Metal" until Metalica did that thing with the orchestra and then sorta worked my way back..I kow the metal purists hate that orchestra album, but it did give me a new appreciation of it.

Back in MY day, (in my small community) we considered Zeppelin and Van Halen or Ted Nugent (sorta?) metal.

Metallica had been dead to me for a couple years by the time that stupid "S&M" album came out. I feel bad for kids who only know Metallica after "Load of Sh*t" came out. You guys got screwed, because know you're getting "Craptallica", especially since they got rid of "Newkid"...

Metallica had been dead to me for a couple years by the time that stupid "S&M" album came out. I feel bad for kids who only know Metallica after "Load of Sh*t" came out. You guys got screwed, because know you're getting "Craptallica", especially since they got rid of "Newkid"...

The old Metallica is very good. I always liked "Garage Days" kind of a Cliff Burton tribute. The first three cd's were defineatly the best.

The old Metallica is very good. I always liked "Garage Days" kind of a Cliff Burton tribute. The first three cd's were defineatly the best.

The "Black album" was the death knell for Metallica. I still say, Cliff Burton doesn't die, the Black Album doesn't get made...