Woman Hit With Baseball Sues 11-Year-Old

The Migliaccios know they could garner a victory if they opted to fight the charges in court, but the tens of thousands of dollars it would cost them to do so just aren't worth it. On top of that, the Migliaccios aren't receiving any sort of help from Little League in the matter.

Their only hope at this point is that maybe Elizabeth Lloyd will get distracted by her day job of chasing down one hundred and one Dalmatian puppies to make into a fur coat to follow through with the lawsuit.

:lol:

If he is 11, and a ball caused that much damage.. then get him on the Twins.. would be nice to have a pitcher who can actually throw the ball hard.

You'd be surprised how much damage it could cause if someone is not paying attention. I have a player on my team (10 years old) that was clocked throwing 60 mph. That would hurt no matter where it hits you. With that said, this lawsuit is absolutely ridiculous.

If he is 11, and a ball caused that much damage.. then get him on the Twins.. would be nice to have a pitcher who can actually throw the ball hard.

You'd be surprised how much damage it could cause if someone is not paying attention. I have a player on my team (10 years old) that was clocked throwing 60 mph. That would hurt no matter where it hits you. With that said, this lawsuit is absolutely ridiculous.

Wow.. Now I see why your teams won so much.

Wow.. Now I see why your teams won so much.

How is your little league team doing Decked.. coach let you play much?

• Fire 1