***Official College Football Uniform Soiree***

GSG

1) Is Oregon really going to wear glow-in-the-dark uniforms?

2) It seems like it would be a pretty big waste of time and money to make glow-in-the-dark uniforms if you're not going to turn out the lights, right?

3) Is Oregon really going to turn out the lights in Autzen Stadium?

4) Would that be safe?

5) I would be pretty terrified, I think, in a football stadium that doesn't have any lights on, surrounded by 54,000 strangers. I guess they sorta turn off the lights during basketball introductions but being outside somehow makes it feel different to me. (This is not a question, just something about myself that I've decided to share.)

6) Is this just a ploy to sell some cool posters of a guy wearing a glow-in-the-dark uniform that we'll never actually see on the back of an Oregon football player?

7) A bunch of SEC fans going to comment on this post with some stupid meme about how Oregon's awesome uniforms haven't won them any national championships, aren't they?*

*If you think Oregon's uniforms are bad, that's fine, but just understand that you're wrong and have terrible opinions.