CB Ross Douglas [Michigan Commit]

Here is another link from Rivals about Ross and it sounds like he wants to make his decision in a month or so. Hope the other Ohio recruits are in his ear. (Free)

http://footballrecru...88081&PT=4&PR=2

Gotta like this quote:

Douglas started making plans for moving in a different direction last week, and took an unofficial visit to Nebraska on Friday.

"All the coaches were on vacation when I called and told them I wanted to come up for a visit," Douglas said. "Every coach came out of their vacation time and came through to meet me. It was a very thorough eight-hour visit. They covered everything you could possibly think of."

why does everyone think he is gone? Sure Michigans on a roll this year, but he has visited us, and our track reocrd with recruits who actually make it here for a visit is really good. I wouldnt count this over just yet, but it definitely hurt our chances. We did beat them for LaCouture mind you.

Just because he sounded excited on twitter doesnt mean anything, remember he visited us secretly while he was still committed, so we really dont know how excited he was about his trip here....atleast i havent seen much on it.