UFO's. Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?

UFO's yes. Aliens no.

So who would be piloting those UFOs whether it is a being inside the craft or controlling it remotely?

Unidentified flying object - could be natural phenomina or man-made object that you can't identify

I say

UFO's yes

Aliens yes

but the aliens are not flying the UFO's

I do believe that extraterrestrial life exists. I don't know whether it is intelligent life or not . . . but I seriously doubt that we've been visited by lifeforms from other planets.

it is almost impossible for extraterrestrial life not to exist. but, i find it best not to think about such things.

Unidentified flying object - could be natural phenomina or man-made object that you can't identify

I say

UFO's yes

Aliens yes

This.

People like to say it is arrogant to believe that our planet is the only one with life in the universe. While I agree with that statement I also believe that it is equally arrogant to believe that we are important enough that other life forms find it worthwhile to come here to kidnap cattle & sodomize abductees.

I say

UFO's yes

Aliens yes

This.

People like to say it is arrogant to believe that our planet is the only one with life in the universe. While I agree with that statement I also believe that it is equally arrogant to believe that we are important enough that other life forms find it worthwhile to come here to kidnap cattle & sodomize abductees.

The Vogons, an alien race, intend to destroy Earth to make way for a hyperspace bypass.

The Vogons, an alien race, intend to destroy Earth to make way for a hyperspace bypass.

People of Earth, your attention, please.

This is Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz of the Galactic Hyperspace Planning Council. As you will no doubt be aware, the plans for development of the outlying regions of the Galaxy require the building of a hyperspatial express route through your star system. And regrettably, your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition. The process will take slightly less than two of your Earth minutes. Thank you.

There’s no point in acting surprised about it. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning department in Alpha Centauri for 50 of your Earth years, so you’ve had plenty of time to lodge any formal complaint and it’s far too late to start making a fuss about it now.

… What do you mean you’ve never been to Alpha Centauri?

Oh, for heaven’s sake, mankind, it’s only four light years away, you know. I’m sorry, but if you can’t be bothered to take an interest in local affairs, that’s your own lookout. Energize the demolition beams.

I don't know, apathetic bloody planet, I've no sympathy at all.

• Fire 1

I can't see how there isn't more life somewhere in the universe. It is so unimaginably large I think it is a bit self-righteous to think our one tiny planet is the only one in an insane number of planets to support life.

Now if I think they are spending their time and resources hovering above earth and messing around in corn fields? I'm not exactly sold on that.

I believe there is life out there past our planet and our solar system. But to say that if another life form is out there, it has to be more advance than us, is over the top. Just because aliens exist, doesn't mean they have solved the issue of vast space travel and are smarter than us. If you are going to open up your mind to the possibilities of aliens, you have keep an open mind they might not be what Hollywood has painted them out to be.

I can't see how there isn't more life somewhere in the universe. It is so unimaginably large I think it is a bit self-righteous to think our one tiny planet is the only one in an insane number of planets to support life.

Now if I think they are spending their time and resources hovering above earth and messing around in corn fields? I'm not exactly sold on that.

I believe there is life out there past our planet and our solar system. But to say that if another life form is out there, it has to be more advance than us, is over the top. Just because aliens exist, doesn't mean they have solved the issue of vast space travel and are smarter than us. If you are going to open up your mind to the possibilities of aliens, you have keep an open mind they might not be what Hollywood has painted them out to be.

alf-show.jpg