UFO's. Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?

This is the same thought process that I have. The universe is infinitely large and expanding all the time. The universe contains hundreds of billions of galaxies, each galaxy containing hundreds of billions of stars. Now, whether to say if these life forms have evolved higher intelligent life forms than what we see on Earth is hard to say, but not impossible.

This is the same thought process that I have. The universe is infinitely large and expanding all the time. The universe contains hundreds of billions of galaxies, each galaxy containing hundreds of billions of stars. Now, whether to say if these life forms have evolved higher intelligent life forms than what we see on Earth is hard to say, but not impossible.

carl-sagan-youre-awesome.gif

I can't see how there isn't more life somewhere in the universe. It is so unimaginably large I think it is a bit self-righteous to think our one tiny planet is the only one in an insane number of planets to support life.

Now if I think they are spending their time and resources hovering above earth and messing around in corn fields? I'm not exactly sold on that.

I have a lot of thoughts on the subject. I also see the bolded statement a lot, and, while it has elements of truth, there's a lot wrong saying that. A lot.

This topic might actually warrant a tschu mega-write-up sometime in the near future. It's something I've read a lot about and have been interested in from a very young age, and as someone with a science degree I take a lot of pride in my ability to approach these sorts of topics from an open and objective standpoint. We'll see if I can get some time to do so.

This topic might actually warrant a tschu mega-write-up sometime in the near future. It's something I've read a lot about and have been interested in from a very young age, and as someone with a science degree I take a lot of pride in my ability to approach these sorts of topics from an open and objective standpoint. We'll see if I can get some time to do so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlHgbOWj4o

I can't see how there isn't more life somewhere in the universe. It is so unimaginably large I think it is a bit self-righteous to think our one tiny planet is the only one in an insane number of planets to support life.

Now if I think they are spending their time and resources hovering above earth and messing around in corn fields? I'm not exactly sold on that.

I have a lot of thoughts on the subject. I also see the bolded statement a lot, and, while it has elements of truth, there's a lot wrong saying that. A lot.

I realize I painted a broad brush, mostly because a conversation that demands this much depth and explanation really isn't conductive to an online forum type of communication. I would literally spend hours writing up what I have found, learned and have theorized on the subject. I don't have that kind of time or effort in me.

I would enjoy your write up if you find the time though.

• Fire 1

I realize I painted a broad brush, mostly because a conversation that demands this much depth and explanation really isn't conductive to an online forum type of communication.

I agree to some extent, mostly because people will find any part of a well-though-out post to nitpick over and thus detract from what was overall a good statement. But we'll see, I've gotta figure out where to start first. (And get a little more sober too!)

I realize I painted a broad brush, mostly because a conversation that demands this much depth and explanation really isn't conductive to an online forum type of communication.

I agree to some extent, mostly because people will find any part of a well-though-out post to nitpick over and thus detract from what was overall a good statement. But we'll see, I've gotta figure out where to start first. (And get a little more sober too!)

:wasted

Don't threaten us.