2012 Summer Olympics - London Games

knapplc

US wins men's 10m platform diving in one of the best finals I've seen in a long, long time. China gets second and Great Britain does an amazing job and takes the bronze.

Edit - Also, in case anyone didn't know, not showing certain events live is a money thing. They're concerned it would eat into their prime time ratings, thus costing them money, etc. Whether it's "right" or not, like it or not, that's the environment our system brings. I suggest making sure you can watch the live streaming for the following Olympics if you want to actually see it live, because stuff like this will not change.

US wins men's 10m platform diving in one of the best finals I've seen in a long, long time. China gets second and Great Britain does an amazing job and takes the bronze.

I haven't seen it. That must have been simply phenomenal. Boudia came out of nowhere, didn't he? Qiu Bo dominated the prelims and semifinals with machine-like efficacy, and he upped his score for the final. And Boudia topped even that, after having to battle to make it there (I think).

I think the NBC coverage has been extremely lackluster. For all their promise of FREE coverage, there are a good number of cable TV services that aren't adequate enough to qualify. It's nuts. I haven't been able to catch anything basically. What I wish they would do is offer an alternative: don't sign up for cable, but pay $___ just for Olympics coverage. I would do that up to a handsome amount.