DT Kyle Shortridge [Louisville Commit]

he isnt even visiting us this weekend is he? he visited for the southern miss game and I havent seen anything about him coming ot town this weekend

not that i have heard either, i think hes already had his official, so if he is indeed coming back i would imagine we would have pretty good chance. A guy on another board saw him play and had alot of good things to say about him.

whatever happens its gonna happen at this game one way or another... pretty simplistic terms.... either we are gonna win and impress a sh#t load of recruits or we lose and many are turned off and we get maybe (one!?).... im looking forward to it

I agree. its crazy that for the michigan game we will have 3 5 star recruits here to watch us play. Priest Willis 5 star, Mackensie Alexander 5 star, Tahaan Goodman 5 star. (by one or more recruiting services)

alright fowler I looked into it and it seems that he is trying to make it back this weekend for an unofficial. If he did, he would be a very good canidate to get a commit from. that said, Im not sure if he is gonna make it or not. we will see

Just read that he will official Purdue this weekend because Hope visited him personally at his school last week. Wants to visit West Virgina before he decides as well.

do we really have to worry about purdue? I'm more concerned with WV

WV? If I could give this kid one piece of advice it would be don't go to WV. They don't play defense. They're only worried about how many points they can score. Wouldn't you rather come to a place that has rich defensive tradition and a great Defensive coach?? Doesn't seem like it should be too hard of a decision to me. Go to WV and slide into oblivion, or come to Nebraska and become the next Suh-esque DT.

the fact is we have lost many kids to schools we all laughed at.... and then wonder why the hell did so and so committ to that sh**ty school.... sometimes kids dont see it the way we do and often times is easy to buy into the hype the coach is selling... which pretty much occurs with the vast majority of coachs around.... so i guess we can just hope he makes the right choice....