DT Kyle Shortridge [Louisville Commit]

I would say hes close to the top of the list, but Toby Johnson should still be #1 on the board.

True but I would guess that the staff would take both if possible and be done at DT.

Of course, no doubt they would take both at this point. But I think if they could only take one, then it would be Toby Johnson.

Toby is a JUCO though, I thought I read somewhere that they wanted one of each this year, or maybe I'm just mis-remembering.

I would totally agree that between the two, Johnson is higher priority, but I was under the assumption that there was spot A for a HS DT, and spot B for a JUCO DT.

Toby is a JUCO though, I thought I read somewhere that they wanted one of each this year, or maybe I'm just mis-remembering.

I would totally agree that between the two, Johnson is higher priority, but I was under the assumption that there was spot A for a HS DT, and spot B for a JUCO DT.

There is a spot for two, but my point was IF we could only take one I think we would take Johnson.

we WILL take both. speed is right if we only took one dt it would be toby johnson. but we arent just taking one so we will take both. no matter what happens we will take at least two DT's in this class. good news is sounds like aaron curry is really stepping up so it would be nice to get some other guys in next year to play with him and toby johnson would be impossible to keep off the field

His film says he is 6'4, 247 has him at 6'2 and another article has him 6'3. Why is it they can't settle on height and weight for these kids. Also saw he is a 3 year starter, that is impressive at that level in a Florida high school, actually that is impressive even around here, so that is saying something about his talent. Sounding like a good get.