Official Song & Video of DOMINATOR BY MIKEY BO

A while back a man messaged me on youtube and told me he had a special offer for me. His name was Mikey Bo a very successful Nebraska Graduate. He asked me to make him a husker football video for his song DOMINATOR. The song is the official song of nebraska football 2012-2013. Just released today hope you all enjoy and share throughout the BIG RED NATION. GBR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxs_k2vfzYw

I am going to throw in my two cents.

I don't think the song is good, its not terrible but not good. It hits real hard in the beginning and is unrelenting through the song, which is the way much EDM is but doesn't really generate that good EDM flow that gets you into the song.

You have a good editing style but the video produced doesn't fit the song. I feel a song like this needs shorter clips, tighter shots, and less slo motion effects. Your intro as the song builds is good but once the song ramps up you kinda lose the higher tempo/beat. A lot of the clips are very useful, I think if you just pull some of those slower clips for the down parts of the song and pull some of the uptempo stuff for when it really ramps up. I think its a good start, just a bit of work to fit the video to the song a bit better.