Have you lost excitement in the Alt uni's now that Wisc will be wearing the same ones?

Last time we dawned ugly new uniforms I recall us getting our a$$ kicked. Remember those ugly all white red striped road uniforms? Who was that that teed off on us? Was it Penn State ?

Ugly uniforms are bad luck!

The folks over at Buckyville were saying the same thing about their jerseys :P

This is gonna be one bizarre looking game.

I know Wisconsin is already Nebraska a wannabe, but copying our alternate uniforms as well? We might need to get a restraining order against them pretty soon.

bwahaharoll4vu.gif

and to Fowler no its not a exactly a throwback, helmets we've worn,

11helmets.jpg

Though a very long time ago we did wear jerseys with a giant "W" but it was white on cardinal,

history-wisconsin-badger-football-800x800.jpg

history-wisconsin-badger-football-800x800.jpg

Interesting. You went real old school in 2003, according to the football in the middle of the picture

It's the only picture I could find...taken right before they played Auburn in the Music City Bowl, Lee Evans was hungover and couldn't make it.

I know Wisconsin is already Nebraska a wannabe, but copying our alternate uniforms as well? We might need to get a restraining order against them pretty soon.

bwahaharoll4vu.gif

Just tellin it like it is!

bwahaharoll4vu.gif

Just tellin it like it is!

I'm ashamed to call you a fellow Packer fan.

I vote for the turtlenecks uni's! Those would be awesome throw (-way) back uniforms :D

Let's see ya try to sell those Adidas.

tumblr_lkf1tbEBpY1qd5r6yo1_500.jpg

I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck!