Camp Randall is the hardest B1G road trip

Excel

Most difficult B1G Road Trip.  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How many Trojan fans, and I mean fans, not t-shirt/sidewalk alumni, do you all actually know?

I don't know a single one.

I know two

Naw, USC has a decent following out in LA. Not like the Lakers, or even the Dodgers. But there are a lot of Trojan fans out in LA. The thing is, LA folk seldom move to the Midwest. So not many Trojan fans out in the heartland.

How many Trojan fans, and I mean fans, not t-shirt/sidewalk alumni, do you all actually know?

I know two

Naw

You calling me a liar??

(I'm guessing your reply was meant for Bucky)

Naw, my reply was meant for Bucky. I just thought it would be rude to skip over you and cut you out of the conversation.

I usually don't call someone a liar unless I've been drinking. And I generally don't start drinking at 6:40 am. Unless it's continuing from the night before. :lol:

I know two

Naw

You calling me a liar??

(I'm guessing your reply was meant for Bucky)

Naw, my reply was meant for Bucky. I just thought it would be rude to skip over you and cut you out of the conversation.

I usually don't call someone a liar unless I've been drinking. And I generally don't start drinking at 6:40 am. Unless it's continuing from the night before. :lol:

I never stop drikming

• Fire 4

Part of the reason I dislike USC is the apathy (or non-existence) of their fan base. A team with as much success and history as they have and with few competitors in the area shouldn't have ~30,000 empty seats at the opening game of the season like they did last year.

When I was stationed at Pendleton in the early 90's we would always try to make it to a local(ish) game each Sat in the fall. We soon discovered that if you got to the Coliseum after kickoff they would literally let you walk in for free as the stadium was rarely more than half full.

Naw, USC has a decent following out in LA. Not like the Lakers, or even the Dodgers. But there are a lot of Trojan fans out in LA. The thing is, LA folk seldom move to the Midwest. So not many Trojan fans out in the heartland.

Only when they are winning. A couple of down years and that following will evaporate faster than ice cream on a carrier flight deck at the equator.

I've known one diehard USC fan my whole life, grew up in Atlanta, never been to CA and had zero connections to the state or school.

Known plenty of Cal fans through the Military which I always found odd.

I knew a bunch of USC fans. I lived there. Well, I didn't actually live in the ghetto that is USC. But in LA.

I know this is by today's standards but something like has way too much bearing on the strength of the team itself. from the middle of 1991, Nebraska only lost one home game through 2001. Just one. Does that make Memorial Stadium-Lincoln the toughest of the 90's? Is it even mentioned in this poll? The team was down and so was home field advantage. How hard was Camp Randall to play at in 1986? So to me the home field advantage is far too related to the team itself.