Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

Hey knapp, since i got you here, I was wondering tonight where Adi is playing. Not trying to derail the thread or start a 2 post thread.

Adi Kunalic? He's with Carolina, right? He's also doing Hurrdat with Blake Lawrence. Busy guy.

Edit - scratch that. He was waived. Currently unemployed NFL kicker moonlighting as a small business owner.

Better than waiting tables, I guess.

Over/under 300 posts before we get real answers about what happened.

We can't do stuff like that because that jerk knapplc will just lock the thread until we get news and screw up the bets. That guy is a tool.

Yea, I heard he likes Iowa too.

We can't do stuff like that because that jerk knapplc will just lock the thread until we get news and screw up the bets. That guy is a tool.

Nah - just the Iowa fan he sat next to last November. She was ultra-cute.

I'm not a fan of Cotton, never have and never will. I didn't like him in 2003 and I was devastated when he was rehired in 2008. However, something has to be going on with all the transfers. Seeing the comment with Pelini working with the second group just makes me scratch my head. Really? I'm too lazy to look up his measurable's but isn't he shorter and lighter than Caputo? Either way, I guess I will just hang out and wait to see what comes of this situation. Hope this news (or lack of it) doesn't do anything to sway any future recruits like the kid that just committed yesterday, Hannon?

Now would be one of those times those senior leadership articles we keep wasting our 15 clicks on at the LJS would come in handy. Talk him off the ledge.

Read elsewhere he may have driven out of state--parents may be en route.

No facts. Just hearsay. If Tyler is as sold on Nebraska as I thought he was, he'll be back. Don't think this is a situation like Green.

Nah - just the Iowa fan he sat next to last November. She was ultra-cute.

She turned 18 that day to. Knapp likes them young..