Tyler Moore's Thread of Ponies

I remember back in 07 or whatever when Callahan was fired. There was like 500 some odd people on here.

And this one poster named I bleed Red that was some sort of information Savant. That was probably the craziest 3 or 4 days I remember on here.

I'll say this about Moore, I hope he rejoins the team and realizes all the hard work he's put in shouldn't be tossed aside for a relationship. If he has aspirations for playing for the steelers, he and that girl need to realize its gotta be school and football as THE focus right now. She needs to cancel her FB account and let him work this out w his family, himself, and his teammates/coaches.

The Texas A&M game thread had 1,623 posts, going from 7:31 p.m. on November 20, 2010, to 5:33 a.m. on November 21, 2010.

That was a trainwreck...I forgot how bad it was. 3 pages in and I'm already questioning calls.

I was chastised for a half-hearted comment about an injury (I'm chastised quite often on here though)

Moraine did indeed post a comment in that thread on page 21 Miss "I never post on the game thread"

Page 31 the conspiracty theory was confirmed

Lots of double posts which indicates the board was flooded

Random missouri fan shows up to agree with theory

The Texas A&M game thread had 1,623 posts, going from 7:31 p.m. on November 20, 2010, to 5:33 a.m. on November 21, 2010.

That was a trainwreck...I forgot how bad it was. 3 pages in and I'm already questioning calls.

I was chastised for a half-hearted comment about an injury (I'm chastised quite often on here though)

Moraine did indeed post a comment in that thread on page 21 Miss "I never post on the game thread"

Page 31 the conspiracty theory was confirmed

Lots of double posts which indicates the board was flooded

Random missouri fan shows up to agree with theory

Was skimming through to see if I posted in that thread. I was pretty drunk that night. Found this:

Why isn't Niles Paul on the bench yet!!!!??????

edit: found a few more of my posts. Basically, Niles Paul sucks and Shawn Watson sucks.

• Fire 2

I didn't think I ever had. I guess I was that pissed off. Probably at half-time.

Just looked. I posted that I'm not going to read the thread. Also, you misquoted me. I daid I don't post during games half-time isn't during the game is it? Is it?! And I think I posted in the OSU thread after the game.

I didn't think I ever had. I guess I was that pissed off. Probably at half-time.

Just looked. I posted that I'm not going to read the thread. Also, you misquoted me. I daid I don't post during games half-time isn't during the game is it? Is it?! And I think I posted in the OSU thread after the game.

Probably...at half time. Probably... show me some hard evidence and I'll gladly retract my statement.

Probably...at half time. Probably... show me some hard evidence and I'll gladly retract my statement.

Is it that important to you? It certainly isn't to me. I don't need you to retract the statement. I didn't remember ever having posted during a game, and I stated the half-time thing with humor. I didn't think I'd ever posted during half-time either. Not really something worth lying about, but it's something I remembered incorrectly.

Is it that important to you? It certainly isn't to me. I don't need you to retract the statement. I didn't remember ever having posted during a game, and I stated the half-time thing with humor. I didn't think I'd ever posted during half-time either. Not really something worth lying about, but it's something I remembered incorrectly.

Ahem....Moraine....when you see the Roy Helu face just picture mine the same way with every post.

I am glad to hear that the door is open for Tyler to return. I'm guessing those that were flying off the deep end, screaming that Cotton should be fired because of this, are feeling pretty f'ing stupid right about now.

Not me. That sorry POS needs to be canned yesterday and Moore needs to grow a set

And yet another reasonable, rational, and compelling diatribe from the herp derp fire Barney crowd.

I'm probably going to regret this, but why exactly should Barney be fired?

There are and have been plenty of reasons to fire him (poor OL play, being out-muscled, lack of tenacity and intensity, etc). but why exactly should Barney NOT be fired?

Simple, it's Bo's decision. And all the haters on this board are just farting in the wind with there opinion of him.

And so begins the "Fire Cotton!" vs "Why Fire Cotton?" debate