Tyler Moore's Thread of Ponies

Signature Test. What you think guys? Bo is actually sitting to my right enjoying himself some Makers on the rocks along with a Monte Cristo.

Can't see it, I could see it earlier when you first made a test post. You must have changed something.

EDIT: Never mind, I can see it now.

OK guys, don't be offended, but I'm going to clean up this thread. We're going to have a Tyler Moore Thread of Ponies in the BS forum, or something, in 10-ish minutes. It's been fun, but let's continue the GIFs and stuff over there. Thanks everybody.

Saw it coming, late night HB just isn't healthy.

We sorry Zoogies.

No apologies needed. Most of it was pretty funny ;) Carry on in here.

423 posts in a little over 24 hours, HB record?

You should see official game day thread

Those don't count.

This was nothing compared to the post-A&M meltdown of 2010.

http://www.huskerboa.../page__st__1600

1623 posts in roughly 10 hours. Still a game thread so I don't count it but wow.

2007 ISU had more though, 1892 posts in 5 hours. http://www.huskerboa.../page__st__1850

Both of those games.. Rough

You know, part of the thrill in gifs/ponies is the feeling that you're not supposed to be doing it. You know, you're not supposed to be all up in there. You find something you want to get in and you get yourself all ready, find something you really like and take the plunge. You don't know what the reaction will be because its completely unexpected, you're not even sure if what you brought to the party is going to fit but then you just do it and pray that its enjoyed.

Now when there are threads out there begging to get gifed/ponied I mean, they aren't all that attractive. The thrill of the hunt isn't there, it's already been done hundreds of times by the time you get in there and its just not pleasurable. Those are dirty, nasty threads and should be avoided.

You know, part of the thrill in gifs/ponies is the feeling that you're not supposed to be doing it. You know, you're not supposed to be all up in there. You find something you want to get in and you get yourself all ready, find something you really like and take the plunge. You don't know what the reaction will be because its completely unexpected, you're not even sure if what you brought to the party is going to fit but then you just do it and pray that its enjoyed.

Now when there are threads out there begging to get gifed/ponied I mean, they aren't all that attractive. The thrill of the hunt isn't there, it's already been done hundreds of times by the time you get in there and its just not pleasurable. Those are dirty, nasty threads and should be avoided.

I guess what you'll have to do to feel dirty is post about Tyler Moore in here ;)