Jason Peter throws some crap at the wall.

NUpolo8

I like JP. He tells it like it is. Better than that stupid Shick and Nick show. Those two knew little about anything. Tried to act funny to make up for the ineptness and incompetence. JP gives a much better look at sports in general and specifically about NU football. He should be coaching the D line.

knapp and zoogs,

you should be proud, I saw this post and recognized it as a troll instantly, thereby absolving you of the necessity of sending me a PM notifying me of the forum rules that I would have otherwise broken by responding to this post.

• Fire 1

I like JP. He tells it like it is. Better than that stupid Shick and Nick show. Those two knew little about anything. Tried to act funny to make up for the ineptness and incompetence. JP gives a much better look at sports in general and specifically about NU football. He should be coaching the D line.

knapp and zoogs,

you should be proud, I saw this post and recognized it as a troll instantly, thereby absolving you of the necessity of sending me a PM notifying me of the forum rules that I would have otherwise broken by responding to this post.

don't worry bro, I got your back

Sorry walks, picture got around the ban filter. Much as I love GoT images...tschu, appreciate the restraint, but next time absolve us of the necessity of responding to your post ;)

Goal-line, let's just say you're in the minority. I think many of us quite liked Jason Peter's "rah rah, we were the might and the light back in my day" spiel, but it's worn thin very quickly. He'll never be happy with this program and some of his raving has gone over the top.

Sorry walks, picture got around the ban filter. Much as I love GoT images...tschu, appreciate the restraint, but next time absolve us of the necessity of responding to your post ;)

Goal-line, let's just say you're in the minority. I think many of us quite liked Jason Peter's "rah rah, we were the might and the light back in my day" spiel, but it's worn thin very quickly. He'll never be happy with this program and some of his raving has gone over the top.

Zoogs, it's all good bro... I had to pick up for Tschu

The Lsu kid will not play at LSU again. He is not allowed to even have classes there. He has looked at McNeese state, but really wants to go back to LSU next year. I hear he has been told that is not possible.

Taking a player that has failed 7 or more drug tests over the years is not a good investment and it screams desperation. I never see him being considered by Bo. That is a good thing.

Thats about the same number that JP failed in his day. Maybe he feels like its a younger version of himself. Perhaps he should just send Honey Badger a copy of his book instead.

(See Bayless, Skip.)

Oh god.

Every time I even read that guys name my brain hurts.

35hr70.jpg

he's as big of a retard as skip is! that show has gone down the shitter.

ESPiN is mostly unwatchable in its present form. Hearing bombastic acting, early in the morning, mixed with fake shock and awe, is not my idea of pleasurable viewing. Just give me the facts....I don't need my opinions spelled out for me.

• Fire 1

Count me as one of the minority who is glad he is back on the air in Nebraska. You don't have to agree with every word he says... It's a radio show and I like the topics that are brought up for discussion.

Even Hitler had fans.

Good grief... Using the Nazi card for Peter? Being a little extreme here Saunders?

Count me as one of the minority who is glad he is back on the air in Nebraska. You don't have to agree with every word he says... It's a radio show and I like the topics that are brought up for discussion.

Even Hitler had fans.

Good grief... Using the Nazi card for Peter? Being a little extreme here Saunders?

Yes. I'm sure he was saying Peter is exactly like the world's greatest killer of all time.

Even Hitler had fans.

Yes... That's exactly what I was doing.

:facepalm:

Yes. I'm sure he was saying Peter is exactly like the world's greatest killer of all time.

Let's not bring Stalin into this.

Damn knapp...quota. When I read skers post I thought the exact same thing, and then read your post. :lol:

(Waiting for someone to look eastward for a man with a three letter name...)