Jason Peter throws some crap at the wall.

NUpolo8

Yes. I'm sure he was saying Peter is exactly like the world's greatest killer of all time.

Let's not bring Stalin into this.

Damn knapp...quota. When I read skers post I thought the exact same thing, and then read your post. :lol:

(Waiting for someone to look eastward for a man with a three letter name...)

Bob?

3 Letter name, or 3 word name?

I was going for Bob Wiley with walks there, 'cause Bill Murray is gold. Three truths of life: death will come, taxes are forever, and Bill Murray drinks for free.

Okay...we're talking about the worst genocides in history. First hint was to look east. Second hint was a man with a three letter name. That's it...may be a first name, last, or entire name. Next hint is...dual. One, Stalin was not far away. Second part, Great ******* Famine.

3 Letter name, or 3 word name?

I was going for Bob Wiley with walks there, 'cause Bill Murray is gold. Three truths of life: death will come, taxes are forever, and Bill Murray drinks for free.

Okay...we're talking about the worst genocides in history. First hint was to look east. Second hint was a man with a three letter name. That's it...may be a first name, last, or entire name. Next hint is...dual. One, Stalin was not far away. Second part, Great ******* Famine.

Saloth Sar/Pol Pot?

I sort of can't believe it has taken this long to get from "Stalin" to "Mao." You guys are slackers :P I wasn't going to say anything, but the quantity of hints thrown out was getting pretty close to transcending 'hint' status.

Haha zoogies. You held out as long as you could. That was a commendable display of restraint. Well done :lol:

Mao Tse-tung has more than three letters.

That's true...but I never said his entire name was only three letters. The clue was: " Second hint was a man with a three letter name. That's it...may be a first name, last, or entire name.

One thing I think we can agree on: we all need the next seventeen days to pass as soon as possible. :lol: