Red Dawn (awful) remake

Exactly the same as the original except:

Chinese invade America instead of Russians/Cubans/Nicoroguans

Except:

Having Chinese attack America is deemed pollitcly incorrect so post-production edit to North Koreans

Spoiler alert:

The North Koreans are defeated when a side of beef is found behind their lines - they break ranks to get their first good meal in two years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dawn_%282012_film%29

That sounds completely stupid. The main reason Red Dawn worked was its release at the height of the Cold War, when the USSR was a viable threat. China cannot attack us because we are their biggest creditor. They attack us, they lose trillions and cripple their economy.

North Korea can barely attack South Korea, let alone the U.S. It would be the single greatest failure of an offensive ever. The entire premise of this movie is stupid. They need to stop. Now.

maybe it will be so bad it will be good?

Do you mean just like the original, so bad it's good? I mean come on. The script and the acting were awful in the original- but I've watched it 20x.

i have actually never seen it, but a lot of my friends have given it legendary status.

Really? Wow, I was 10-12 when that came out, every kid with a truck and shotgun (read, EVERY Nebraska farm kid) thought they were the last line of defense when those Commies would come over the line..