Ponies - a public opinion poll

Ponies - the scourge of 2012  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Where's the none of the abovr option? I think they should be revered, glorified, worshipped.

So much for your inability to lie. The Three Oaths mean nothing to you now, is that it?

Have you actually read WoT and never bothered to tell me (in which case I'm putting you on ignore), or did you just look it up today because of the fictional character topic?

Anyhow, I wasn't lying. I like pony posts if they're timed well.

I've read some of them, but it was years ago. I knew your nym sounded familiar but I couldn't place it for a long time. That pic you posted in the fictional character thread jogged my memory.

Hmph. Well, the last book is coming out in January. Hopefully not on the same day as the national championship game, which I will be paying close attention to because Nebraska will be in it.

YOU DECIDE - Pony Poll 2012

This thread is a horrible abomination that borders on outright bigotry. Never, since perhaps Mao's Cultural revolution, have we seen such a manifestation of anti-intellectual hostility.

The posting of ponies is an unalienable right endowed in each man by the divine. To engage in this act is akin to performing a holy sacrament, a dialogue between man and the greater mystery of the cosmos, in which we pay homage to the innocence, diversity and ponyiness found in our everyday lives.

You might ban ponies but really you'll just be banning a piece of what makes you human.

Are you sure you're not from Texas? That sounds like the Texas way of thinking. :o

In all honesty, ponies pale in comparison to some of the stupid stuff that's posted on here on a daily basis. (That includes all of Decked/Bucky's posts ;) )

#TeamDecky. For the record I have tried to cut back my stupid posts and post count.

...and I've done my best to compensate. #TeamDecky. WE DA BEST

• Fire 1