Imani Cross?

The one about players cheating was fine. The one about tmart's butt hurting was not.

Have you ever overheard someone legitimately complain about something trivial, making a big deal of something completely irrelevant? Like when someone makes a huff about a store being out of a product or a girl chips a nail? This person told me Martinez was sincerely complaining about chairs, something silly to honestly complain about. I thought it was relevant to what I was trying to say - Martinez, like other players, can be huge prima donnas about stupid things. Sorry you felt otherwise.

Obviously you've never sat in an uncomfortable chair for an extended period of time. Look at King Enhance on his bed for made for kings, with his toilet made out of gold!

Charlie? Is that you?

2ns1abs.gif

By Eaglecrazy4

I'm going to say Southern Miss 31 Nebraska 28. Acosta kicks 35 yarder at the minute mark. T-Mart throws a pick and we run out the clock.

Your moon shine in Mississippi must be stored in lead lided jars. Either that or the ditch weed you smoke is some powerful stuff.

Why wouldn't he pick his own team to win...?

By Eaglecrazy4

I'm going to say Southern Miss 31 Nebraska 28. Acosta kicks 35 yarder at the minute mark. T-Mart throws a pick and we run out the clock.

Your moon shine in Mississippi must be stored in lead lided jars. Either that or the ditch weed you smoke is some powerful stuff.

Because this is 'merica and we're Nebraska and only we can do that!

By Eaglecrazy4

Reality check, I guess! They lost a lot on their offense. The QB is a kid who has never taken a Div. 1 nap. Running back not there and several receivers gone. Puff enough stuff and anything can happen, real or not.

Every time I see cross, I initially think I am looking at a Pro Bowler with 8 years in the NFL.

Glad to see he is good enough already to get a little playing time.

But I gotta go with Rex for the major work this year. Aside from earning it, he is good. Someone at NU thinks he is good enough to have a Heisman website. That, I think, is a very long shot, based on past performance. He's been good, not freaking spectacular. Reliable and steady. If he breaks out, though, who knows.

Can't wait to see how Cross develops in the next couple years, though. The guy is a beast.