Imani Cross?

he will play in the first game and will run your pathetic little defense over...j/k... thats rex's job for the first quarter.

Ya hes 6 1 225 and looks like an NFL back, everyones been raving about him saying he can run inside, but has enough speed to beat you to the outside. Pelini said tonight he cant imagine him getting a redshirt.

You guys will DEFINITELY be surprised at how physical our D is. Especially up front. I'm surprised every time I see us play.

Conference USA, notorious for physical play

I look forward to watching this kid grow into a contributor. Staying late after practice to run drills while everyone else is hitting the showers... who doesn't love that?

Sounds like a good kid. A lot of these big recruits have huge egos and don't want to put the work in and eventually fizzle out. (i.e. DeAndre Brown.)

ya we know that one all to well (Green)

Should be a good game, for our sake i would love to see some domination by our lines and put this one away early to get some time for our backups.

I disagree with your thoughts on Green. There was never any report (that I'm aware of at least) that said he had a poor attitude or didn't work hard. Was he frustrated about not playing? Absolutely. But I wouldn't want players that are okay with not playing. I think him leaving leaving had a lot to do with us being in the B1G 10. I remember reading during his recruitment that he was disappointed that the Huskers were leaving the Big 12. I think he picked the Huskers because his brother was there and he had interest in our program. But after joining the B1G, our offense kind of went a different direction. And Green didn't fit that style.

I look forward to watching this kid grow into a contributor. Staying late after practice to run drills while everyone else is hitting the showers... who doesn't love that?

Sounds like a good kid. A lot of these big recruits have huge egos and don't want to put the work in and eventually fizzle out. (i.e. DeAndre Brown.)

He might have been humbled when Tennessee pulled his Scholly late on him. (Late Jan. I think) Douchebag move by the Vols! The Huskers gain and with a little bit of a chip on his shoulder...

he will play in the first game and will run your pathetic little defense over...j/k... thats rex's job for the first quarter.

Ya hes 6 1 225 and looks like an NFL back, everyones been raving about him saying he can run inside, but has enough speed to beat you to the outside. Pelini said tonight he cant imagine him getting a redshirt.

You guys will DEFINITELY be surprised at how physical our D is. Especially up front. I'm surprised every time I see us play.

Yeah should be a good game. What is you're score for this game?

I'm going to say Southern Miss 31 Nebraska 28. Acosta kicks 35 yarder at the minute mark. T-Mart throws a pick and we run out the clock.

tumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o1_250.giftumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o2_250.giftumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o3_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o6_250.giftumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o5_250.giftumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o4_250.gif

tumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o9_250.giftumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o10_250.giftumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o11_250.gif

Yeah should be a good game. What is you're score for this game?

I'm going to say Southern Miss 31 Nebraska 28. Acosta kicks 35 yarder at the minute mark. T-Mart throws a pick and we run out the clock.

tumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o1_250.giftumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o2_250.giftumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o3_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o6_250.giftumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o5_250.giftumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o4_250.gif

tumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o9_250.giftumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o10_250.giftumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o11_250.gif

OBSESSION!!

Interesting that in today's paper Green was commenting on how "bells and whistles, parties and girls were for freshmen and it's a business now"

That would seem to infer that was an attraction (distraction?) at DONU...

Who Knew ??

He ALWAYS had a pack of girls around him on campus when ever I saw him. I am sure he was "distracted" most of that year.

Interesting that in today's paper Green was commenting on how "bells and whistles, parties and girls were for freshmen and it's a business now"

That would seem to infer that was an attraction (distraction?) at DONU...

Who Knew ??

So now he basically admits he needed to grow-up and work harder? Where was this attitude before?

• Fire 2

ya we know that one all to well (Green)

Should be a good game, for our sake i would love to see some domination by our lines and put this one away early to get some time for our backups.

I disagree with your thoughts on Green. There was never any report (that I'm aware of at least) that said he had a poor attitude or didn't work hard. Was he frustrated about not playing? Absolutely. But I wouldn't want players that are okay with not playing. I think him leaving leaving had a lot to do with us being in the B1G 10. I remember reading during his recruitment that he was disappointed that the Huskers were leaving the Big 12. I think he picked the Huskers because his brother was there and he had interest in our program. But after joining the B1G, our offense kind of went a different direction. And Green didn't fit that style.

Aaron was a primma donna, and was telling players last fall that he wasn't sure he made the right decision when he was behind AA. The coaches (Ron Brown especially) wanted him to redshirt and bulk up, because he couldn't run between the tackles (Hello Marlon Lucky). Green wanted to be "the man" but he couldn't beat out Ameer.

Some fans accuse the coaches (and RB) of playing favorites with Ameer. Of course, many of those same people called RB a bigot who hates gays. The problem with that, is you have to admit that RB played a Muslim kid over a Christian (like RB) kid who wanted to be a pastor when he grew up...

Or, they're just stupid, and Ameer was better than AG.

• Fire 2