***Official Southern Miss Look-a-like Thread***

Great stuff guys.

On the So Miss site: mrgoldeagle wrote....It would be nice to see an all MS USM team

eaglfan81 responded...I don't think there are enough players that are academically eligible for FBS ball out of high from MS to field a team.

:clap

You left out part of it

At least their roster has a fair number of NE naitives (as players). When we played Kansas their roster looked like we were playing a team from TX. It would be nice to see an all MS USM team vs. an all NE UoN team ....it would be no contest, we would run all around them with our speed.

The Kansas bit got me interested. They have 37 players from Texas and 32 from Kansas. Wow.

Great stuff guys.

On the So Miss site: mrgoldeagle wrote....It would be nice to see an all MS USM team

eaglfan81 responded...I don't think there are enough players that are academically eligible for FBS ball out of high from MS to field a team.

You left out part of it

At least their roster has a fair number of NE naitives (as players). When we played Kansas their roster looked like we were playing a team from TX. It would be nice to see an all MS USM team vs. an all NE UoN team ....it would be no contest, we would run all around them with our speed.

The Kansas bit got me interested. They have 37 players from Texas and 32 from Kansas. Wow.

WTH are "naitives"? Are they naive natives? Is this some new sub-species of humanoids we're unaware of?

Great stuff guys.

You left out part of it

WTH are "naitives"? Are they naive natives? Is this some new sub-species of humanoids we're unaware of?

I have analyzed it several times and have come to the conclusion that it was a typo.

Great stuff guys.

You left out part of it

Have you ever been to Mississippi? Let's just give them credit for getting on the internet and grant them a little license.

It would be nice to see an all MS USM team vs. an all NE UoN team ....it would be no contest, we would run all around them with our speed.

What? They're taking speed?? Well to level the playing field it's only fair that our guys do a little crank too.

/If any players read this, I'm just kidding. Juuuuust kidding. :lol: