Big Ten Network Schedule

I have looked at my cable provider (Time Warner) and the B1G Network and it would appear that the NU game is not televised. Am I looking in the wrong spot. Please tell me that I am wrong. Last year, I was able to catch every game either on the "normal channels" ESPN, ESP2, etc or on the BTN.

A regional map, when it comes out would be great or someone who can assure me the game is on somewhere that I can get on cable other than the $50 on demand.

I have looked at my cable provider (Time Warner) and the B1G Network and it would appear that the NU game is not televised. Am I looking in the wrong spot. Please tell me that I am wrong. Last year, I was able to catch every game either on the "normal channels" ESPN, ESP2, etc or on the BTN.

A regional map, when it comes out would be great or someone who can assure me the game is on somewhere that I can get on cable other than the $50 on demand.

I'm not sure how it works on your specific carrier, but the B10 network employs temporary ghost channels during the football season just to carry games on. These often don't appear until later in the week.

That's not of an issue this week, of course, because this is an ABC/ESPN2 game. ABC and ESPN use a reverse mirror system so you'll have to check your region nearer to game time to find out which of those two it will be on.

I'm not sure how it works on your specific carrier, but the B10 network employs temporary ghost channels during the football season just to carry games on. These often don't appear until later in the week.

That's not of an issue this week, of course, because this is an ABC/ESPN2 game. ABC and ESPN use a reverse mirror system so you'll have to check your region nearer to game time to find out which of those two it will be on.

OUTSTANDING! Did not know it was a mirror game. Now I can relax for the rest of the week. Thanks for the info

OUTSTANDING! Did not know it was a mirror game. Now I can relax for the rest of the week. Thanks for the info

unless of course you have DirectTV and it's a severe thunderstorm and the signal goes out....but that never happens...so don't worry about it.

unless of course you have DirectTV and it's a severe thunderstorm and the signal goes out....but that never happens...so don't worry about it.

And it never, ever happens when you travel to the bar to catch the PPV.

If your cable provider carries the Big Ten Network, then every single Big Ten game (not on ESPN or another station) is televised. The BTN has overflow channels, so if the game you're looking for is not on the "main" BTN channel, you will have to scroll down the guide with your remote to find the overflow channel.

For everyone's information, the BTN will televise a replay of the Nebraska vs Southern Mississippi game on 9/2/2012 at 12PM, 10PM and on 9/3/2012 at 7AM. It's a 2 hour show.

Good luck to those who have Dish Network. Dish Network and BTN contract is up on September 1st and they still haven't reached an agreement. You would think they would've settled on an agreement weeks ago knowing Football was just around the corner.

I want my BTN Dish

For everyone's information, the BTN will televise a replay of the Nebraska vs Southern Mississippi game on 9/2/2012 at 12PM, 10PM and on 9/3/2012 at 7AM. It's a 2 hour show.
Good luck to those who have Dish Network. Dish Network and BTN contract is up on September 1st and they still haven't reached an agreement. You would think they would've settled on an agreement weeks ago knowing Football was just around the corner. I want my BTN Dish
Thanks. I wasn't aware of that and I am a Dish Network subscriber. I just called Dish to voice my displeasure with the possibility of them dropping BTN. I was told by the Dish Rep that they don't plan on losing BTN, but they still don't have an agreement yet. Hope something happens between now and the first (and probably only) Nebraska game that is aired live on BTN.

It appears that the only games that may see the BTN this season are the Idaho State and maybe the Minnesota and/or Northwestern games?

I figure if Nebraska is in the hunt, we may only see one game (Idaho State) on BTN, and the rest will be on ESPN/ABC.

I suppose that's a good problem to have, especially considering half of the Big XII games don't even know if they'll make it to air. :)

• 2 months later...

Just an FYI - as Nebraska is the best contender for the Rose Bowl, I can't image how well Nebraska fans will travel to Pasadena. To get a glimpse, on the Big 10 Network, there is an hour-long show about the Northwestern 1995 Rose Bowl season (and came close to winning it less a few bad calls). It is interesting because this trip to Pasadena came off the years of a program in shambles with a 34 consecutive loss streak, and strong suggestions that Northwestern leave the Big 10. I saw it tonight and figure on an election night not many would watch it. It was great show, re-living those years beating Notre Dame, Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan and Purdue. So to get a glimpse of your probable Rose Bowl season, check it out on the Big 10 network on Wednesday Nov 7 @ 9pm (and 10am).

Just an FYI - as Nebraska is the best contender for the Rose Bowl, I can't image how well Nebraska fans will travel to Pasadena. To get a glimpse, on the Big 10 Network, there is an hour-long show about the Northwestern 1995 Rose Bowl season (and came close to winning it less a few bad calls). It is interesting because this trip to Pasadena came off the years of a program in shambles with a 34 consecutive loss streak, and strong suggestions that Northwestern leave the Big 10. I saw it tonight and figure on an election night not many would watch it. It was great show, re-living those years beating Notre Dame, Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan and Purdue. So to get a glimpse of your probable Rose Bowl season, check it out on the Big 10 network on Wednesday Nov 7 @ 9pm (and 10am).

Hahahaha......

At least it has only been 11 years since we went to the Rose Bowl. ;)

• Fire 1