State of the Big Ten

The Dude

Well guys... Just look at how the SEC is doing this year. The only 2 teams that are worth a damn are Bama and Florida, and I'm not sure yet how good Florida is.

-LSU should be good, but it looks like they picked up offensively where they left off last year.

-Arkansas is total dog crap.

-So is Kentucky.

-Mississippi State isn't very good.

-Ole Miss has a good offense but can't play defense to save their lives.

-Mizzou and A&M are decent but won't win many SEC games this year, if any.

-Tennessee is in the same boat.

-Auburn should have been beat by Louisiana-Monroe. I'll give them credit, that is a good team, but shouldn't be able to beat Arkansas and Auburn.

-Georgia is pretty mediocre looking to me. Decent team but nothing special.

-South Carolina is actually pretty good. Damn good defense, and if Lattimore stays healthy, they should win the East.

I think I hit em all. Moral of the story is the SEC has Bama (amazing), SC (good team), Florida (eh... we'll see), and Georgia (not intimidated) and after that, the SEC doesn't have anybody that we couldn't beat a majority of the time. LSU maybe, but they aren't near the team they were last year.

First the pluses.

Nebraska killed Idaho State, like we were supposed to.

Northwestern killed South Dakota. like they were supposed to.

Penn State wins, and for them right now any win is a good win.

Minn looks like they are going to be Syracuse, and for Minn this is a great win.

Now the bad.

Iowa takes a giant crap all over themselves. Seriously, why does Ferentz make $4mill?

MSU barely escapes a team Purdue hammered.

OSU can't put away UAB til late.

Wiscy struggles with UTEP, and loses Ball. Probably for multiple weeks.

Illinois is getting blown out at home to LA Tech. What a joke.

And Mich got all confused by the Blue jerseys ND was wearing and threw the ball to the defense again and again. And even worse than losing on national TV, now for at least the next week we have to listen to all the national media rim ND. Thanks guys.

The Big Ten will have zero teams in the top 20 after tonight.

Robinson has thrown 4 ints

Could be. I think at this point Northwestern has to be sitting at #1 in the conference, followed by Nebraska, Ohio State, Michigan State, Purdue, and Michigan respectively.

As far as top 20, you've gotta give a lot fo respect to Northwestern for the schedule they've played so far (with exception of today) and have come out undefeated so far. Ohio State will be for sure, and Michigan State might be as well with UCLA losing today.

I highly doubt Nebraska moves up far considering who we played.

The Big Ten will have zero teams in the top 20 after tonight.

Robinson has thrown 4 ints

Could be. I think at this point Northwestern has to be sitting at #1 in the conference, followed by Nebraska, Ohio State, Michigan State, Purdue, and Michigan respectively.

As far as top 20, you've gotta give a lot fo respect to Northwestern for the schedule they've played so far (with exception of today) and have come out undefeated so far. Ohio State will be for sure, and Michigan State might be as well with UCLA losing today.

I highly doubt Nebraska moves up far considering who we played.

I think we'll move up one or two places considering UCLA lost but we won't break the Top 20