For those of you coming out to Pasadena on Saturday

BruinPatti

In and Out Burger is the Notre Dame of burger joints. The product just doesn't live up to the hype.

Wrong.

Maybe it's different in Cali. I was shocked by all the hype when they opened one in Dallas. Huge lines at the drive through snaking all the way into the street, snarling traffic for hours. Inside was a 2 hour wait. It was on the news, radio stations chattering about it, etc. There have been a few more open around the area, so I have to check it out. I know opinions are subjective, but....... not bad? Definitely not all that. If you ever make it to the DFW area, I would recommend Kincaides. Now that's a burger!

I'm glad your flight seemed to go OK. Have fun and enjoy your In-N-Out. :cheers

In and Out Burger is the Notre Dame of burger joints. The product just doesn't live up to the hype.

Wrong.

Maybe it's different in Cali. I was shocked by all the hype when they opened one in Dallas. Huge lines at the drive through snaking all the way into the street, snarling traffic for hours. Inside was a 2 hour wait. It was on the news, radio stations chattering about it, etc. There have been a few more open around the area, so I have to check it out. I know opinions are subjective, but....... not bad? Definitely not all that. If you ever make it to the DFW area, I would recommend Kincaides. Now that's a burger!

Is Kincaids fast food with a drive thru? I don't think anyone is sayung that In-N-Out is better than a sit down restaurant.

Wrong.

Is Kincaids fast food with a drive thru? I don't think anyone is sayung that In-N-Out is better than a sit down restaurant.

Well, the original one is in Fort Worth, by TCU, kind of an older part of town. It looks like an old, greasy spoon, but they don't have a drive thru, too old and too congested where it's located. They have expanded, the one in Keller is part of a strip mall/ shopping mecca(poorly planned, btw) that has the misfortune of having their space in the middle. It's not really a restaraunt that hands out menus when you sit down. You stand in line and order your burger, get your drink, hang loose and they call your number. I would consider it fast food. They grind their meat daily, using good cuts of beef. They don't have a lot of options as far as the menu goes. There are several places like that around here, places that just have two or three things on the menu. Babe's has chicken fried steak and chicken fried chicken, that's it. Mashed or fries? Thank you, enjoy your meal....next?

I have hijacked this thread. If you want to see it return to the fun and frivolity that that you once knew, I will need eleventy million dollars deposited in an unmarked swiss account by September 31st. :ph34r:

And now, back to sunny Pasadena, California and your original Husker programming.

Whatever you do....DON'T SCALP TICKETS AT THE ROSE BOWL. The Pasadena PD has plain clothes officers that walk around trying to buy tickets and then they arrest you for scalping (happened to a friend of mine).

Or just don't scalp them at all. Sell them @ face value.

guess I should have been more clear; don't sell them at all....even at face value. YOU COULD GET ARRESTED! They don't allow you to re-sell tickets on the premises. The friend I refered to above was selling them @ face value a few years back. He was arrested, cited, released, and had to make a court appearance. It's not worth it...better to just take the loss on unused tix

What's the point of this rule?

Whatever you do....DON'T SCALP TICKETS AT THE ROSE BOWL. The Pasadena PD has plain clothes officers that walk around trying to buy tickets and then they arrest you for scalping (happened to a friend of mine).

Or just don't scalp them at all. Sell them @ face value.

guess I should have been more clear; don't sell them at all....even at face value. YOU COULD GET ARRESTED! They don't allow you to re-sell tickets on the premises. The friend I refered to above was selling them @ face value a few years back. He was arrested, cited, released, and had to make a court appearance. It's not worth it...better to just take the loss on unused tix

UCLA doesn't sell out games. Resold tickets make them no money. They want people to buy more tickets at the box office. Nebraska doesn't care because they've already made all of their money. Scalped tickets don't cost them anything because there are no box office tickets available.

(just my guess)

UCLA doesn't sell out games. Resold tickets make them no money. They want people to buy more tickets at the box office. Nebraska doesn't care because they've already made all of their money. Scalped tickets don't cost them anything because there are no box office tickets available.

(just my guess)

Nebraska does care it's just not enforce all the strictly. I think you can't sell tickets for more than face value on campus or with in some distance of the venue, or something like that.

Does anybody have any word on what the scene out there looks like? Lots of red around and what not?
Around old town it's a sea of red, every bar is full of red...white...black.

My brother is out there. He said it is a site to see. Every bar they've been to is packed with Husker fans and the bars are having trouble keeping up with so many of them.