THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!

coop

Well at least better than Ark vs. LA-whatever game. You know Razorbacks home stadium games were divided between two venues? Weird.

BTW, Huskers loss was equal to Wisky vs. OregonSt game. BIG conference is in trouble right off the bat except possibly tOSU ..... and Hoosiers (2W-0L) :wink

Indiana lost their starting QB though correct?

Just listened to one caller who predicts Nebraska will have a record of 7-6 this year. Said we will loose to Idaho at home, and then go on to loose to Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Northwestern and possibly Iowa. Holy Crap.

Sadly, our defense is so bad that anything is possible. Still, I think we win the next two and who knows after that. Maybe slpit the rest 50-50. Remember that the rest of the BIG10 suck to.

its funny what some of you are willing to tell yourselves. you would've got your ass kicked in the 90's by a teammate for actin like a team like UCLA is a good team that should be competing with us. and yes, i am one of those fellows that believes the 90's are the bar.

SERIOUSLY...STFU! we got outplayed by a team that wanted it more than we did...moving on to next week.

That's not a problem to you?

Sure I'm mad about it but I'm not about ready to go on a Fire the whole coaching staff rant like many on this board. That was a damn good team we played whether people want to admit it or not...and if they don't think so they have their head in the sand. At least we aren't Arkansas getting beat at home by a nobody. Wait, I'm sure they are probably in the process of replacing the whole coaching staff as I type this...(insert sarcasm here)

It's hilarious how all of a sudden that UCLA is a "damn good team" after they whip our asses in defense of our incompetent coaching staff, but leading up to the game 99% of the homers on this board thought NU would win by 20 to 30. While the same group of homers were ridiculing everyone who thought that the UCLA game was a possible loss all off season. The Boexcuses need to stop, he needs to be held accountable for his failures, and not excused by fans who hypocritically make excuses for them and accept lower expectations.

Just listened to one caller who predicts Nebraska will have a record of 7-6 this year. Said we will loose to Idaho at home, and then go on to loose to Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Northwestern and possibly Iowa. Holy Crap.

Sadly, our defense is so bad that anything is possible. Still, I think we win the next two and who knows after that. Maybe slpit the rest 50-50. Remember that the rest of the BIG10 suck to.

Yea it can be 2003 all over again, beat nobody with a heartbeat and get woodsheaded by those who do.

SERIOUSLY...STFU! we got outplayed by a team that wanted it more than we did...moving on to next week.

That's not a problem to you?

Sure I'm mad about it but I'm not about ready to go on a Fire the whole coaching staff rant like many on this board. That was a damn good team we played whether people want to admit it or not...and if they don't think so they have their head in the sand. At least we aren't Arkansas getting beat at home by a nobody. Wait, I'm sure they are probably in the process of replacing the whole coaching staff as I type this...(insert sarcasm here)

If all those true/redshirt freshmen our "veteran" players were competing against comprise a "damn good team" now, they will be competing for a national championship in 3 or 4 years.

Truth is, we got manhandled by a team that looked unimpressive against Rice. You can't tell me that's not a bad sign.

I couldn't believe how many people said Bo must go last night. Sure I was unhappy with the loss last night but it makes me wonder if we really have any good fans. The Jason Peters of the world still dream about the 90's thinking the 95 team could actually hang with a current LSU team, don't be like him. I'm sure the coaches are doing a lot of soul searching and film grading today and this will get fixed. If your day to day existence depends on win and losses on the football field, I feel sorry for you. There's a big world out there, clean up your spilled nachos, take a few aspirin and go for a walk.

I couldn't believe how many people said Bo must go last night. Sure I was unhappy with the loss last night but it makes me wonder if we really have any good fans. The Jason Peters of the world still dream about the 90's thinking the 95 team could actually hang with a current LSU team, don't be like him. I'm sure the coaches are doing a lot of soul searching and film grading today and this will get fixed. If your day to day existence depends on win and losses on the football field, I feel sorry for you. There's a big world out there, clean up your spilled nachos, take a few aspirin and go for a walk.

Agreed... I love mediocrity!

• Fire 1

Bluleif,

UCLA might be great,winning 2 national champioships in the next 3 years...i dont know. the "threat" isnt UCLA, the threat is ourselves and what our program has allowed itself to become . i just know having been a nebraskan for almost 50 years, we came to expect a level of play, commitment, and focus from our football program that we havent seen in a decade. this whole website is just a replay of itself for a long time now. if you could go back 3,5,7,10 years, you'd see the same comments, posts, fire whoever. wheres the fire posts. congrats to UCLA, they were the better team.

Husker66, I can understand where you are coming from. UCLA fans have felt the same way for the last 13 years. I don't think our expectations are as high as those of the Nebraska fans, but I think it is fair to say that UCLA fans expect that the Bruins should end every year in the top 10 or 15. And we have not been any where near that level for a long time. It's been a long, sad haul for Bruin football fans. And, lest we forget, we lost to our hated crosstown riveal 50-0 last year, so I definitely know your disappointment.

Perfect world: UCLA will be 12 victories and 0 losses in regular season. And then rematch against our Huskers. Final UCLA standings: 12W - 1L.

BTW, USC is overrated IMO.

This mentality is the problem. keep going along and losing to mediocre teams and pretending like they are elite. hoping that they are elite. wishing that they are elite. Instead of puting on a clinic for the rest of the world on how to play football. Beat everyone soundly or it's unfinished buisiness.