Y'all said for me to come back after the game....

Well dang ole dang ole howdy doo! Welcome back there Benedict. Is guud to see y'all! cheehaw! Durrr....

1. Rice is still a horrible team! Congrats you beat two sh*tty defenses! Whens USC coming to town? That'll be fun. Maybe revamp your coaching staff again.

2. It was good to see a fast defense. I'm proud to say our guys don't hold on every down and interfere with every pass. It's good to see the reffs were as big of homers as FOX's commentators.

3. Your damn lucky Burkhead is hurt and that Martinez is such a head case that can't handle any pressure whatsoever otherwise it would have been more like 80.

4. We did hurt your QB. Appearantly it's acceptable to force your QB to play with a sprained ankle at UCLA. Notice Hundleys lacking ability to put points on the board in the second half vs. Our sh*tty defense. I bet that Ankle is the size of a grapefruit today.

5. You are a troll. Coming back here to gloat proves it.

6. Just because you start 2-0 and get lucky in a shootout against a sh*tty defense doesn't mean your cheap gimmick Mark Wahlbeg looking coach has any talent ." Look mommy. I can ice the kicker...oh wait...." (Loved it when Maher mocked Mora too!)

Well dang ole dang ole howdy doo! Welcome back there Benedict. Is guud to see y'all! cheehaw! Durrr....

1. Rice is still a horrible team! Congrats you beat two sh*tty defenses! Whens USC coming to town? That'll be fun. Maybe revamp your coaching staff again.

2. It was good to see a fast defense. I'm proud to say our guys don't hold on every down and interfere with every pass. It's good to see the reffs were as big of homers as FOX's commentators.

3. Your damn lucky Burkhead is hurt and that Martinez is such a head case that can't handle any pressure whatsoever otherwise it would have been more like 80.

4. We did hurt your QB. Appearantly it's acceptable to force your QB to play with a sprained ankle at UCLA. Notice Hundleys lacking ability to put points on the board in the second half vs. Our sh*tty defense. I bet that Ankle is the size of a grapefruit today.

5. You are a troll. Coming back here to gloat proves it.

6. Just because you start 2-0 and get lucky in a shootout against a sh*tty defense doesn't mean your cheap gimmick Mark Wahlbeg looking coach has any talent ." Look mommy. I can ice the kicker...oh wait...." (Loved it when Maher mocked Mora too!)

This

And, not that I'm defending our offense, but our D was so bad that we were on the ass end of field position the whole game. That does change the gameplan...as pathetic as the gameplan was (also our 1st down offensive penalties that put us in 1st and 15 situations...Taylor (or is Beck that panics?) never seems to handle that very well.

I predicted UCLA would win on someone's status update before kickoff. I have also come here to gloat.

Also, from now on, all of my posts will be written in Comic Sans.

Just wondering if your amazing prediction abilities included you knowing ahead of time that your team would lay an egg against Oregon State?

That was not an egg, the egg was Northern Iowa. Saturday was more like the Ugly Duckling that hatched from the egg and then was chomped to death by a mentally challenged beaver.

And for the record I thought we would win that game. I'll own it. I'm an idiot. Though halfway through the first quarter I called the loss...because I'm a horrible fan.

• Fire 2
I predicted UCLA would win on someone's status update before kickoff. I have also come here to gloat.

Just wondering if your amazing prediction abilities included you knowing ahead of time that your team would lay an egg against Oregon State?

Hey now urban...give credit where it's due. They snatched a touchdown in the end..

Hey now urban...give credit where it's due. They snatched a touchdown in the end..

Urban is not impressed =)

Urban is not impressed =)

You know what was impressive..Braxton's touchdown throw yesterday after reversing field. Holy Mother of God talk about accuracy. Right into Stoneburner's hands..