National perception of Bo Pelini

FLU

Let's assume IF.... Do you have any hire suggestions?

My #1 choice would be Chris Petersen. I also think highly of Gary Patterson. I'm a Rich Rod fan as well. Bobby Petrino.

because rich rod worked our so well at mich.? i am removing myself from this conversation now. the coaches you listed give me know reason to believe they would be better than bo pelini.

My #1 choice would be Chris Petersen. I also think highly of Gary Patterson. I'm a Rich Rod fan as well. Bobby Petrino.

Chris Petersen had a blank check he could have filled in to go to UCLA. He declined.

Gary Patterson has turned down several offers as well.

Rich Rod? Because he did great in the Big Ten. Good Lord.

If you think Nebraska alums would put up with Petrino's crap with the rations of sh#t they threw at Pelini after A&M 2010, than I question how miss walls when you walk.

OK, so, according to your rationale, I guess we're just permanently stuck with Bo, no matter what, since no other decent coach would ever consider coming here.

Chris Petersen had a blank check he could have filled in to go to UCLA. He declined.

If you think Nebraska alums would put up with Petrino's crap with the rations of sh#t they threw at Pelini after A&M 2010, than I question how miss walls when you walk.

OK, so, according to your rationale, I guess we're just permanently stuck with Bo, no matter what, since no other decent coach would ever consider coming here.

we could not get houston nutt, for god's sake.

NebraskaHarry no offense but you are totally clueless. Nobody said anything about firing. If Bo doesn't achieve 9 wins this year, and doesn't again next year, and you don't think his seat will be hot, then I don't know what to tell you. Stop being a follower and have an original thought for once.

If Pelini gets canned, you watch, Nebraska will be poison.

I've been a party to the "Fire a coach with no concept of who we'd hire" plan. I don't wish to live it again.

Nebraska was severely broken in 2007. No one wants to admit that, but it was. Pelini needs more time.

Regardless of what this seasons's record is.

FLU we're 2 games in the season and you say it's time to hire a new coach or hypothetically as you say if we get below 9 wins. But I threw you a hypothetical in another thread about winning 11 games this season and what that means and you totally blew it off. How bout getting to 6 games before we even start this conversation about new coaches.

Dude I responded to your other post regarding 11 wins. It's a f'ing joke.

FLU we're 2 games in the season and you say it's time to hire a new coach or hypothetically as you say if we get below 9 wins. But I threw you a hypothetical in another thread about winning 11 games this season and what that means and you totally blew it off. How bout getting to 6 games before we even start this conversation about new coaches.

Dude I responded to your other post regarding 11 wins. It's a f'ing joke.

it is not as funny as the list of coaches you provided or not understanding why it is easy to recruit in the sec.

If Pelini gets canned, you watch, Nebraska will be poison.

I've been a party to the "Fire a coach with no concept of who we'd hire" plan. I don't wish to live it again.

Nebraska was severely broken in 2007. No one wants to admit that, but it was. Pelini needs more time. Regardless of what this seasons's record is.

Hmm, well this is good to know. Thanks for clalrifying. I guess we're just stuck with mediocrity forever... why do I even bother then??

NebraskaHarry no offense but you are totally clueless. Nobody said anything about firing. If Bo doesn't achieve 9 wins this year, and doesn't again next year, and you don't think his seat will be hot, then I don't know what to tell you. Stop being a follower and have an original thought for once.

So what you're saying is we should NOT fire Bo Pelini?.. If so your only point this whole time was to say that we should consider other coaches, but not fire Bo Pelini?

So what you're saying is we should NOT fire Bo Pelini?.. If so your only point this whole time was to say that we should consider other coaches, but not fire Bo Pelini?

Nothing personal but nobody had to say anything about firing when your talking about other head coaches... it makes it kind of obvious.

Dude, you're killin me here.

This is all HYPOTHETICALLY speaking. No we should NOT fire Bo, that would be plain stupid. We are talking about IF he starts going backwards and does end up getting fired somewhere down the road.

Dude, you're killin me here.

This is all HYPOTHETICALLY speaking. No we should NOT fire Bo, that would be plain stupid. We are talking about IF he starts going backwards and does end up getting fired somewhere down the road.

but what if, let us just say we win 11 games this season, hypothetically. then what?