***The Official Wisconsin sucks thread***

Excel

Alright, I'll come out and say it, the Oregon State game was a harbinger of things to come in 2012. That game was not even close, our single TD with a minute left just made it look that way. This Badger team needs a lot of work and its going to take more than twelve weeks.

Just to give you an idea of how bad the defense is, the Panthers passed for more than 200 yards and three TD's in the last twenty minutes of the Northern Iowa game. Our Offense? 207 yards, less than 40 rushing, against a Beaver team we beat by 35 points and twice as many yards last year in a shutout victory.

This team is playing piss poor, I blame the coaches. The real problem is the lack of motivation and chemistry. There is not a squad on our schedule incapable of beating us. The only question: are we going to be as bad as 2007 Minnesota or 2010 Minnesota?

Well anyhow I thought I'd help at least try to confine the Huskerboard Wisconsession to a single thread for my own sanity.

Have at it. I have prepared my a*&s.

THROUGH-THE-TABLE.gif

• Fire 1

I want to officially rescind my 11-1 prediction for the Badgers.

And I my prediction we'd be a shoe-in for the B1G CG, all the foul things I said to the guys predicting a Purdue victory and my Montee Ball Heisman talk.

The only good thing? Someday soon we'll get the thrill of rushing the field and retaking the axe from the Gophers. Someday, maybe.

Well, that was fast. Wiscy has reportedly fired their OL coach after Saturday's loss. He lasted two games:

Markuson, Badgers part ways

Madison - Mike Markuson's reign as Wisconsin's offensive line coach lasted two games and ended unceremoniously Sunday.

Markuson, 51, was not available for comment Sunday, but two sources close to the program confirmed his departure.

One of those sources confirmed Bart Miller, in his second season as UW's offensive quality control coordinator, would be promoted to fill Markuson's position.

UW (1-1) rushed for more than 3,000 yards in each of the last two seasons but has gained only 267 yards on 70 carries (2.9 yards per carry) in its first two games this season.

One problem Wisconsin will face going forward is the ability to attract quality coaches. Bienema already had the rep of driving away his assistant coaches. What, like six or seven left last year? And now he fires Mike Markuson two games into the season. Who would possibly want to hire on with the Badgers now? Going to Madisonville is like career suicide for a coach. Bienema is a shitbag who nobody wants to work for. Except other shitbags. Maybe.

One problem Wisconsin will face going forward is the ability to attract quality coaches. Bienema already had the rep of driving away his assistant coaches. What, like six or seven left last year? And now he fires Mike Markuson two games into the season. Who would possibly want to hire on with the Badgers now? Going to Madisonville is like career suicide for a coach. Bienema is a shitbag who nobody wants to work for. Except other shitbags. Maybe.

You know, you need to not hold back your feelings. Keeping that bottled inside isn't good for ya.