***The Official Wisconsin sucks thread***

Excel

One problem Wisconsin will face going forward is the ability to attract quality coaches. Bienema already had the rep of driving away his assistant coaches. What, like six or seven left last year? And now he fires Mike Markuson two games into the season. Who would possibly want to hire on with the Badgers now? Going to Madisonville is like career suicide for a coach. Bienema is a shitbag who nobody wants to work for. Except other shitbags. Maybe.

I disagree, several UW coaches under BB have gone on to become HCs elsewhere, some under Alvarez have done quite well, heck NU hired one of them :)

As far as BB being a "shitbag" I'd say that his interpersonal skills are a mixed bag and not all sh#t. He's done great things in Dane county and the surrounding area, players love him, that's one of the reasons RW chose Madison. At any rate rough and obnoxious coaches seem to be in vogue, there's one in Lincoln.

Just caught this, and I think I speak for us all, that we'd a paid damn good money for you to take him back.